PDA

View Full Version : word on the street is Walcott is dropped for tonight :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
02-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Does this mean Giroud is starting then? :-(

Mo Britain less Europe
02-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Not necessarily. Welbz could start. Or he might play the three defensive midfielders and put Ox in his place.

PSRB
02-15-2017, 04:19 PM

Welbeck according to Twitter......think Walcott could be handy from the bench

Pat Vegas
02-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Not necessarily. Welbz could start. Or he might play the three defensive midfielders and put Ox in his place.

I don't like the sound of this Mo.

If it's Giroud I am a bit concerned that it will be hoof the ball out and hope Giroud can hold up play.
inviting Bayern to run at us constantly.

Pat Vegas
02-15-2017, 04:20 PM
Welbeck according to Twitter......think Walcott could be handy from the bench

This is alright then.

SWv2
02-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Based on his recent frankly shameful appearances I would have been happy had Walcott been left behind in Luton Airport.

Sent him off to WH Smith for boiled sweets for take-off and then piled onto the plane and fúcked off without him.

World's End Stella
02-15-2017, 04:54 PM
Based on his recent frankly shameful appearances I would have been happy had Walcott been left behind in Luton Airport.

Sent him off to WH Smith for boiled sweets for take-off and then piled onto the plane and fúcked off without him.

I have always been one of his supporters, but watching him stroll back while Alonso ran unimpeded at Hector really set me off.

Theo out.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Messi played like Walcott last night

Sir C
02-15-2017, 04:59 PM

News reaches me.

Ospina

Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka Coq Chambo

Welbeck Giroud Alexis

SWv2
02-15-2017, 05:01 PM
I have always been one of his supporters, but watching him stroll back while Alonso ran unimpeded at Hector really set me off.

Theo out.

Theo has obvious qualities but he is so utterly anonymous in so many games as to infuriate. It’s as if we are always waiting for him to move forward and become a real player, some 10 years or whatever after signing him.

Burney
02-15-2017, 05:02 PM
News reaches me.

Ospina

Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka Coq Chambo

Welbeck Giroud Alexis

Wellbeck, eh? Yes, I imagine the last thing Bayern were expecting was for us to field a bang-average second-choice striker. Shrewd.

Pat Vegas
02-15-2017, 05:03 PM
Wellbeck, eh? Yes, I imagine the last thing Bayern were expecting was for us to field a bang-average second-choice striker. Shrewd.

Ozil will play.

and Oxlade will fit in for Walcott. Not entirely convinced of that idea.

Sir C
02-15-2017, 05:05 PM

'Dat guy Welbz', innit. I understand that saying this phrase in a mock-Jamaican accent makes him good. Fam.

Pat Vegas
02-15-2017, 05:11 PM
'Dat guy Welbz', innit. I understand that saying this phrase in a mock-Jamaican accent makes him good. Fam.

I've had a sudden urge to do something else this evening and perhaps check the result around 10pm.
I haven't been this nervous since last nights euromillions draw.