PDA

View Full Version : I know it's become a bit of a cliche for heterosexual men to make jokes

Monty92
02-15-2017, 12:05 PM
about wanting to have sex with other men........but Tom Hardy...........seriously.

I actually genuinely would.

He was the guest narrator on Cbeebies Bedtime Stories last night :love:

Sir C
02-15-2017, 12:08 PM
about wanting to have sex with other men........but Tom Hardy...........seriously.

Imagine kissing a man, though :-( All harsh and stubbly and rough. :puke:

Also: cock. :-(

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:09 PM

This sort of thing is all very well until you remember what the mechanics of the thing are.

It's not just going to bed and having a nice cuddle. There's going to be penīses and orifices and fluids spurting everywhere. I think you'd cry off pretty early in the piece.

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:10 PM

Also: hairy bumholes, armpits, chests, etc.

Sir C
02-15-2017, 12:11 PM
Also: hairy bumholes, armpits, chests, etc.

Not for me, Clive. NTTAWWI, naturally.

Monty92
02-15-2017, 12:12 PM

Yeah, I know. It would probably be quite unpleasant in practice, but there's no doubting the penetrating allure of such a visually pleasing man.

And cock isn't so bad if you're discerning enough. Just find one that's cut and clean as a whistle- you know, like mine. :hinthint:

SWv2
02-15-2017, 12:15 PM

Sexually intrigued, aroused if you will, by a man reading children's bedtime stories.

Not good M.

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:19 PM
Not for me, Clive. NTTAWWI, naturally.

I mean I wouldn't rule it out in a prison/desert island situation, of course, but generally speaking no.

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Sexually intrigued, aroused if you will, by a man reading children's bedtime stories.

Not good M.

I've been watching him in Taboo. He keeps grunting and shagging his sister.

SWv2
02-15-2017, 12:22 PM

A traveller program I assume?

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:24 PM
A traveller program I assume?

Hmmm. Well he is covered in tattoos, keeps knifing people and has an odd accent, so essentially, yes.

Monty92
02-15-2017, 12:25 PM

I don't think he's actually banged her yet. She straddled and snogged him in the church but there was no penetration. And then when he was about to stick it in her in the last episode he stared hallucinating about his mum and had a freak out.

You know your life's taken a wrong turn when you're only tempted away from f*cking your sister because an image of your mum's popped into your head.

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:30 PM
I don't think he's actually banged her yet. She straddled and snogged him in the church but there was no penetration. And then when he was about to stick it in her in the last episode he stared hallucinating about his mum and had a freak out.

You know your life's taken a wrong turn when you're only tempted away from f*cking your sister because an image of your mum's popped into your head.

:hehe: We've all been there, though.

I'm pretty sure he'd stuck it in her at that stage, mind. I just don't think he'd finished.

Personally, I don't see what the fuss is about. I'd have climbed into the redhead and forgotten all about his skinny, beaky sister if I were him by now.

Luis Anaconda
02-15-2017, 12:36 PM

Aside from that - is it any good?

Burney
02-15-2017, 12:39 PM
Aside from that - is it any good?

Errmmmm...it's sort of silly/entertaining enough to keep me interested. I've watched enough episodes by now that I'm sort of committed. Whether Id have bothered starting knowing what I know now, though, I'm not sure.

One thing I can recommend, though, is a series called Quarry.

Luis Anaconda
02-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Errmmmm...it's sort of silly/entertaining enough to keep me interested. I've watched enough episodes by now that I'm sort of committed. Whether Id have bothered starting knowing what I know now, though, I'm not sure.

One thing I can recommend, though, is a series called Quarry.
Ha - that sounds like the sort of thing that I would like. Not heard if Quarry but will keep an eye out for that