PDA

View Full Version : I'll tell you who else can fück off...

Burney
02-13-2017, 11:09 AM
...Adele, that's who.

Dreary fat tart.

Pat Vegas
02-13-2017, 11:11 AM
...Adele, that's who.

Dreary fat tart.

:hehe: I hate her. when I hear that rolling in the deep song the image in my head is of her marching towards me and the beat is her footsteps from her big calves.

Burney
02-13-2017, 11:12 AM
:hehe: I hate her. when I hear that rolling in the deep song the image in my head is of her marching towards me and the beat is her footsteps from her big calves.

I think of the song title as being a rather too vivid and unpleasant description of what having sex with her must be like. :-(

Pat Vegas
02-13-2017, 11:15 AM
I think of the song title as being a rather too vivid and unpleasant description of what having sex with her must be like. :-(

:hehe: better to avoid it. She'll only write another album once you leave her.

World's End Stella
02-13-2017, 11:22 AM
...Adele, that's who.

Dreary fat tart.

I'll tell you who loves her, and I expect you know this, the French.

When we take our hols in France we have a contest to see who can guess how long it is until we hear the first Adele song on a Frenchie radio station.

Usually it's about 2-3 minutes after you get out of the chunnel in Calais. :-\

Pat Vegas
02-13-2017, 11:24 AM

When we take our hols in France we have a contest to see who can guess how long it is until we hear the first Adele song on a Frenchie radio station.

I was quite surprised how popular Samantha Fox is in Italy.
I think she still does gigs there.

Burney
02-13-2017, 11:25 AM

:hehe: They love shït like that. Although the best thing on French radio stations is French rap. FACT.

I made your buffalo wings recipe at the weekend - served with blue cheese dressing. Most pleasing.