PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Tuchel

SWv2
02-10-2017, 09:04 AM
It's happening. :cloud9:

Reus to come with him presumably, and Weigl and sure why not Mor also.

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:06 AM

That's all we need. A bloody German :-(

I don't like Germans. They bombed our chippy :boardman:

SWv2
02-10-2017, 09:11 AM

Wenger is virtually German (based loosely on something I read before about the Alsace being more German than French).

Anyhow, it’s time for change old man. German or Italian?

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Wenger is virtually German (based loosely on something I read before about the Alsace being more German than French).

I don't really do change, to be honest. I'll sit here quietly while the rest of you get on with it. I'll come back to life when the new man has been around for 3 or 4 years, I expect.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:12 AM

I'll feel a bit sad if Wenger goes now. As we've offered him a deal (so they say) so it's his choice now.
Also I suppose it depends on what he chooses to do next. If he retires fair enough if he goes to another club that will be odd.
And you know if he does go to a big european club we'll end up playing them next year.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-10-2017, 09:13 AM

Reading those stories just pissed me off to be honest. They're desperate for him to sign a new deal???? Get ****ed, ****s.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:14 AM
I don't really do change, to be honest. I'll sit here quietly while the rest of you get on with it. I'll come back to life when the new man has been around for 3 or 4 years, I expect.

Our new manager will provide us the league within his first 2 seasons and a CL final loss.

I had a dream.

IUFG
02-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Indeed it is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsene-wenger-arsenal-news-thomas-tuchel-borussia-dortmund-four-man-shortlist-to-replace-a7572666.html

"The other three candidates are Juventus’ Max Allegri, Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt and Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim"

I don't know much about Jardim or Schmidt tbh... LA?

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Indeed it is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsene-wenger-arsenal-news-thomas-tuchel-borussia-dortmund-four-man-shortlist-to-replace-a7572666.html

"The other three candidates are Juventus’ Max Allegri, Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt and Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim"

I don't know much about Jardim or Schmidt tbh... LA?

All these candidates listed. and Arsenal will pull out someone we have never heard of. (which worked out last time)

IUFG
02-10-2017, 09:16 AM
PSG innit .

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:17 AM
PSG innit .

Would be even more annoying if he wins the CL with them :hehe:

SWv2
02-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Reading those stories just pissed me off to be honest. They're desperate for him to sign a new deal???? Get ****ed, ****s.

We both know he is going to sign a new deal but allow me to indulge myself.

If they have offered him a new deal then they know whether he has the appetite to stay or not, it is not as if they can wait until May and then have to start ringing around to see who fancies the job. These things take a lot more planning I would like to think.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-10-2017, 09:20 AM
All these candidates listed. and Arsenal will pull out someone we have never heard of. (which worked out last time)

We wouldn't have heard of most of these if we had the same coverage of football as there was in the 90s.

SWv2
02-10-2017, 09:20 AM

Those days are over, we all know everything now. Blame the internet.

p.s. I knew who Wenger was back then.

Billy Goat Sverige
02-10-2017, 09:23 AM

If they have offered him a new deal then they know whether he has the appetite to stay or not, it is not as if they can wait until May and then have to start ringing around to see who fancies the job. These things take a lot more planning I would like to think.

"a good run-in could see him sign a two year extension" etc. Same old **** as every other year. Do well to finish in the top 4 after a poor run of form and act like the team is about to kick on. ****ing sick of it.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:25 AM

It's actually a stupid situation to be in. He has the most unique managerial job in football.

Whilst he will probably stay I don't see why the wait. I doubt it's wait to see how the season ends. Because at this point we pretty much know what the outcome will be.

Also perhaps his delaying on making a decision is leading the the delays on Sanchez and Ozil. I feel those situations will not be resolved anytime soon either. If they go I hope we actually sell them for a decent sum for a change. Knowing us they'll leave on a free.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:38 AM
We wouldn't have heard of most of these if we had the same coverage of football as there was in the 90s.

We could ask for one of those continental managers who smoke on the touchline :cloud9: :smokin:

SWv2
02-10-2017, 09:41 AM
We could ask for one of those continental managers who smoke on the touchline :cloud9: :smokin:

Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Emirates Stadium.

Is this actually policed at all?

redgunamo
02-10-2017, 09:44 AM

Wenger IN! :-(

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:45 AM

It is these days. When the stadium first opened there was an area outside the bogs by block 4 where stewards turned a blind eye, but a couple of seasons in they clamped down hard.

Fascist bastárds.

redgunamo
02-10-2017, 09:47 AM

What's brought all this on?

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:47 AM

I've seen away fans smoke and not hide it all. Particularly the scousers..
I think generally North of England have a bit less regard for the rules as uptight Londoners. I rarely seen anybody smoke in a train station in London, but in Manchester nobody gives a ****.

I've had 2 cigarettes on the pitch at the emirates during a concert. :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:48 AM

Probably because we are playing tomorrow and rather than look forward to the game it's just a reminder how annoying this ****ing team is.

From title rate to 4th place race.

Burney
02-10-2017, 09:51 AM

*Nods sagely while actually wondering who the fùck Thomas Tuchel is when he's at his nan's*

Burney
02-10-2017, 09:52 AM

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again

I may design a range of hats

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:53 AM
It is these days. When the stadium first opened there was an area outside the bogs by block 4 where stewards turned a blind eye, but a couple of seasons in they clamped down hard.

Fascist bastárds.

In Vegas we had a function and in the hotel corridor I had a smoke which felt strange. There were ashtrays there so I thought it was fine. The security couldn't care less but I think it was a case of smokers waiting to see if someone would be the first to light up. After I had I was soon joined by about 20 others then Security shut that **** down :-(

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:54 AM
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again

I may design a range of hats

I saw this jumper at Christmas I should have bought it :cloud9:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1158/9490/products/C000004498-MEN-SWT-BLK.jpg?v=1479219324

IUFG
02-10-2017, 09:54 AM

Yes.

I had to go to a meeting with Arsenal Security to plead for a Club Level card back after some dickhead from work smoked in the toilets. He was ejected from the ground and card confiscated.

In the employee's defence, he said he was rather ****ered :lager:

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:55 AM
*Nods sagely while actually wondering who the fùck Thomas Tuchel is when he's at his nan's*

I don't like the surname.
it sounds a bit well gropey.

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:55 AM
In Vegas we had a function and in the hotel corridor I had a smoke which felt strange. There were ashtrays there so I thought it was fine. The security couldn't care less but I think it was a case of smokers waiting to see if someone would be the first to light up. After I had I was soon joined by about 20 others then Security shut that **** down :-(

:hehe: That reminds me of the ashtrays by the lifts in hotels. It was outrageous that you were expected to put your fag out before entering the lift!

Fascist bastárds.

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Yes.

I had to go to a meeting with Arsenal Security to plead for a Club Level card back after some dickhead from work smoked in the toilets. He was ejected from the ground and card confiscated.

Did you 'fess up that you'd leant someone your ticket?

redgunamo
02-10-2017, 09:57 AM

:cloud9:

http://statics.memedeportes.com/mmds/2014/12/MMD_423558_gif_wenger_cuando_entrenaba_al_monaco_m athieu_zidane_wenger_casualidad_thumb.jpg?cb=55080

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:57 AM
:hehe: That reminds me of the ashtrays by the lifts in hotels. It was outrageous that you were expected to put your fag out before entering the lift!

Fascist bastárds.

:hehe: They still have those too. So in my mind I interpret that as It's ok to smoke next to the lift.
Vegas is weird like that modern hotels with very old fashioned things too.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 09:58 AM
:cloud9:

http://statics.memedeportes.com/mmds/2014/12/MMD_423558_gif_wenger_cuando_entrenaba_al_monaco_m athieu_zidane_wenger_casualidad_thumb.jpg?cb=55080

Yep he'll do sign him up!

Burney
02-10-2017, 09:58 AM

Yes. I've looked him up and he looks like pedrophile :-(

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:59 AM
"a good run-in could see him sign a two year extension" etc. Same old **** as every other year. Do well to finish in the top 4 after a poor run of form and act like the team is about to kick on. ****ing sick of it.

:hehe: Chill yourself, b. It's only a game.

Sir C
02-10-2017, 09:59 AM

It sounds like toochus :-(

redgunamo
02-10-2017, 10:00 AM

That's precisely the reaction people are looking for, if you follow me :smokin: :nice:

Burney
02-10-2017, 10:02 AM
It sounds like toochus :-(

May I remind you that our current manager is called Arsene?

Sir C
02-10-2017, 10:04 AM
May I remind you that our current manager is called Arse-ne?

I suppose, when you come to think about it, we're actually called Arse-nal. :-(

There's a recurring theme here :-(

SWv2
02-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Yes.

I remember a mate of mine lighting up in the jacks on an Aeroflot flight to Mexico many years back, when he stepped out there was two presumably Russian birds waiting for him, though they were going to kick his *******s in.

Thing is the flight was all Irish people so there was just a procession of chaps doing this.

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 10:05 AM
May I remind you that our current manager is called Arse-ne?

Makes perfect sense.

You know Massimo Allegri's name translates to Maximum Merry. Sounds cheerful.

SWv2
02-10-2017, 10:06 AM

This is planned for those who don't like the concept of change to help ease the transition.

Are we allowed to admit this yet?

IUFG
02-10-2017, 10:18 AM
The cards have the Company name on, they are not assigned to an individual.

They've not bothered us about different people turning up over the last 10 years so I assume they are cool about it :shrug:

Though I'm pretty sure my personal card is 'not transferable'.

One rule for the posh ****s in the expensive seats and another for the plebs..

Sir C
02-10-2017, 10:19 AM
The cards have the Company name on, they are not assigned to an individual.

They've not bothered us about different people turning up over the last 10 years so I assume they are cool about it :shrug:

Though I'm pretty sure my personal card is 'not transferable'.

One rule for the posh ****s in the expensive seats and another for the plebs..

Understandable, tbh. One can't expect poor people to make sensible decisions, can one?

Pokster
02-10-2017, 10:21 AM

What is a pedrophile? Does he only touch up Chelsea players (usually the other way round) or does he have a thing for a Peppa Pig Character?

Luis Anaconda
02-10-2017, 10:22 AM

Not for me Clive - I think Dortmund's strength is their recruitment policy and that is more down to Michael Zorc than the managers - as Liverpool fans may be finding out. Poor man's Klopp imo

Luis Anaconda
02-10-2017, 10:24 AM

IAHYK : putssnameinbookforwhenthetimecomes:

Burney
02-10-2017, 10:25 AM
This is planned for those who don't like the concept of change to help ease the transition.

Are we allowed to admit this yet?

No. We can never admit it while he's still manager. This Tuchy bloke is much more pãedoey than Arsene, though. Lank, thinning hair. Weird teeth, feral eyes. Deffo a nonce. :judge:

Sir C
02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
IAHYK : putssnameinbookforwhenthetimecomes:

Yes. Not unfamiliar with a Munich Bierkeller, are you? :hitler:

Luis Anaconda
02-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Yes. Not unfamiliar with a Munich Bierkeller, are you? :hitler:

I can assure you very little gets planned there though

Pat Vegas
02-10-2017, 10:37 AM
No. We can never admit it while he's still manager. This Tuchy bloke is much more pãedoey than Arsene, though. Lank, thinning hair. Weird teeth, feral eyes. Deffo a nonce. :judge:

What if he wears a Pulis hat?

I never understood why he wore the tracksuit and cap for the match but would then change back into a suit.

Whilst we are at it. What's happened to Conte. He's gone from smart suits to being scruffy.

SWv2
02-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Not for me Clive - I think Dortmund's strength is their recruitment policy and that is more down to Michael Zorc than the managers - as Liverpool fans may be finding out. Poor man's Klopp imo

Did well at Mainz, took over Dortmund at what was probably a difficult transition from Klopp yet has coped in a league where you really are competing to come second.

His career is on an upward trajectory in terms of club. May as well come to a real big boy next.

You may of course be correct on the recruitment which is why my plan involved brining Weigl, Mor and of course Reus.

Just Trent
02-10-2017, 11:53 AM

Indeed. All the football bits are there. Like Arsene, he can look a bit gangly and awkward at times. He also has the ability to look very odd in most types of coat. Pretty much the perfect candidate.