PDA

View Full Version : Dinner. I've got lamb, I've got lentils.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:30 PM
There will be cumin, the sexiest of all spices.

Sexy lamb and lentils, I will call it.

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 04:31 PM

Bottle of Augustiner and a couple of bananas

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Bottle of Augustiner and a couple of bananas

One bottle?

Are you ill?

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 04:37 PM
One bottle?

Are you ill?

:nod: Another crate seems to have manifested in the office :cloud9:

Tony C
02-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Doing a weight cut @ that moment so it's an Acai, Avocado, Strawberry, Blueberry and Spinach smoothie pour moi :(

tough cardio sessions at my local Gold's gym.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 04:42 PM
:nod: Another crate seems to have manifested in the office :cloud9:

This thread is disgusting. cumin and manifestation.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Doing a weight cut @ that moment so it's an Acai, Avocado, Strawberry, Blueberry and Spinach smoothie pour moi :(

I've been to the Gold's Gym in Venice beach.
placedrop

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:43 PM

t, unless something truly remarkable has happened in 5 years, you carry less fat than the average chip.

Tony C
02-09-2017, 04:48 PM
well since we last hung out there was a need for to considerably BULK up.....if you know what I mean.

have since been a bit lazy and the local cake shop 2 minutes from flat makes a MEAN black forest.....mean. like mike Tyson bitting holyfield's ear off mean.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 04:48 PM
t, unless something truly remarkable has happened in 5 years, you carry less fat than the average chip.

Sir C I need to lose 20lbs. ideally 30 :-( 15kg
I keep putting it off. I was going to the gym but I seem to put on weight.

I've been putting it off way to long now.

Burney
02-09-2017, 04:49 PM

It's because it smells of lady parts. :nod:

But surely if you have lamb and cumin, you want to put that in flatbread, don't you? What's the use of lentils? Are you some sort of yoghurt-weaving, sandal-wearing hippy??

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:50 PM
well since we last hung out there was a need for to considerably BULK up.....if you know what I mean.

have since been a bit lazy and the local cake shop 2 minutes from flat makes a MEAN black forest.....mean. like mike Tyson bitting holyfield's ear off mean.

Oh yes, I see.

I shall always think of you as a svelte young thing, t. From before the time you were so rudely forced into adulthood :cry:

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:51 PM
It's because it smells of lady parts. :nod:

But surely if you have lamb and cumin, you want to put that in flatbread, don't you? What's the use of lentils? Are you some sort of yoghurt-weaving, sandal-wearing hippy??

glw, innit. Got a lentil craving.

Anyway, at the weekend I'm doing a pulled pork flatbread thing. I suppose I ought to consider how.

Tony C
02-09-2017, 04:55 PM
had to hire a personal trainer and told him exactly why I need to bulk up and the need for results.

went from 120lbs to 155lbs but I've since been lazed so now walking around @ 170

PAT - best bit of all this was getting back into the supplements...man I missed Tribulus :)

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 04:56 PM
had to hire a personal trainer and told him exactly why I need to bulk up and the need for results.

went from 120lbs to 155lbs but I've since been lazed so now walking around @ 170

PAT - best bit of all this was getting back into the supplements...man I missed Tribulus :)

:-) Have you tried this DHEA stuff? that Machida was popped for.
If it's good enough for him it's good enough for me.

Tony C
02-09-2017, 04:59 PM
LOL remember when people started pee drinking cause of him LOOOOOOOL

Sir C
02-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Sir C I need to lose 20lbs. ideally 30 :-( 15kg
I keep putting it off. I was going to the gym but I seem to put on weight.

I've been putting it off way to long now.

:shrug: Exercise isn't the most important bit, though. i mean it's good, but the really important bit is just to eat less. It just means a period of discipline tbh.

You'll feel so much better when 5kg have gone.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 05:03 PM
:shrug: Exercise isn't the most important bit, though. i mean it's good, but the really important bit is just to eat less. It just means a period of discipline tbh.

You'll feel so much better when 5kg have gone.

It's weird as i got older my weight changes a lot. always goes up over the winter.

I was down to 87kg recently but it's gone but now i am up to 94kg. but it goes up and down all the time.
I used KG as my bathroom scales seem to have been set on italian.

I shall remove carbs for a while.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 05:04 PM
It's weird as i got older my weight changes a lot. always goes up over the winter.

I was down to 87kg recently but it's gone but now i am up to 94kg. but it goes up and down all the time.
I used KG as my bathroom scales seem to have been set on italian.

I shall remove carbs for a while.

I was 95kg when I looked in a mirror and **** myself.

76/77kg these days :cloud9:

World's End Stella
02-09-2017, 05:08 PM

You drink coffee and smoke like a chimney and are barely over 6 feet tall and you got up to 95kg? :yikes:

I'm thinking Man v Food here, Charles.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 05:09 PM

That's the problem I look ok in the mirror face on.
but from the side it's not fun. It's silly really it's all in my gut. I got big legs but they were always like that from playing ice hockey.

I will smash it. I will return to my old ways. when I was 19 I was about 11 and a half stone. I was always skinny until mid 20's when offices were introduced into my life. I suppose when you are always skinny you don't think about your weight so that's when it surprises you. and in your mind you think well I was skinny so I can easily get back in shape but you don't bother.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 05:10 PM
You drink coffee and smoke like a chimney and are barely over 6 feet tall and you got up to 95kg? :yikes:

I'm thinking Man v Food here, Charles.

:shrug: What can I say, I'm a man of healthy appetites.