PDA

View Full Version : So, the Portuguese supreme court says that McCanns haven't been cleared, eh?

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:14 PM
:hehe: Plus that libel case was overturned.

:judge: imo.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 12:15 PM
:hehe: Plus that libel case was overturned.

:judge: imo.

Let's see if their stories change when the pressure increases and they start saying odd stuff.

errr it was Jimmy Savile.

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Let's see if their stories change when the pressure increases and they start saying odd stuff.

errr it was Jimmy Savile.

The thing is that because they won that libel case, they get a ridiculously easy ride from the media over here.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 12:18 PM
The thing is that because they won that libel case, they get a ridiculously easy ride from the media over here.

:nod: and it was made very clear that don't even have the thought that they may have something to do with it otherwise you will be punished.

The whole thing stinks.

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:20 PM
:nod: and it was made very clear that don't even have the thought that they may have something to do with it otherwise you will be punished.

The whole thing stinks.

Oh, yes. They've basically got to keep suing people because that's the only way they can keep the media scared and dissuade them from digging into them.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Oh, yes. They've basically got to keep suing people because that's the only way they can keep the media scared and dissuade them from digging into them.

I see an opportunity for an investigative journalist to make a name for himself here. There could be a book and a movie to follow.

Go on, you know you want to.

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 12:46 PM
I see an opportunity for an investigative journalist to make a name for himself here. There could be a book and a movie to follow.

I'm busy. Hang on - is she still fit? The mother not Maddie

Sir C
02-09-2017, 12:47 PM
I'm busy. Hang on - is she still fit? The mother not Maddie

You would.

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:53 PM
You would.

I don't know, she's a bit raddled looking these days. Mind you

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:54 PM

My mother could write it. She's OBSESSED.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 12:55 PM
I don't know, she's a bit raddled looking these days. Mind you

A bit raddled? Whisht, man, you'd run over a nun in a wheelchair to get stuck up that.

Burney
02-09-2017, 12:57 PM
A bit raddled? Whisht, man, you'd run over a nun in a wheelchair to get stuck up that.

Oh, yes. Then, obviously. But that was a while ago. Mind you, you'd sleep with one eye open, wouldn't you?

Sir C
02-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Oh, yes. Then, obviously. But that was a while ago. Mind you, you'd sleep with one eye open, wouldn't you?

Sleep? The only eye action would be my jap's eye up her pig's eye.

:-( That was perfectly revolting. I'm a little ashamed, now.

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 01:00 PM

I'm still trying to work out whether you would be in a wheelchair running over a nun or the nun would be in a wheelchair and you would run over her. In the latter wouldn't running round be easier?

Sir C
02-09-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm still trying to work out whether you would be in a wheelchair running over a nun or the nun would be in a wheelchair and you would run over her. In the latter wouldn't running round be easier?

:hehe: I rather like the idea of mwoing down a nun with my wheelchair.

I was once persuaded to do a wheelchair race for charity. I thought I'd be wheeling myself along for 100 m. Instead, we were lined up on an athletcis track and told to keep going until only the winner remained. I think he did about 50 laps. I managed 2 :-(

Burney
02-09-2017, 01:22 PM

Iirc there was an agreed-upon unholy trinity of such ladies on here that included her, Amanda Knox and Maxine Carr.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Iirc there was an agreed-upon unholy trinity of such ladies on here that included her, Amanda Knox and Maxine Carr.

I will throw in this Jodi Arias.
It's quite amazing how she altered her appearance for the court room. I always liked this story as the graphic sexual nature of the statements in the court room.

Whilst murdering her boyfriend she looked like this.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiGx6qLqHntNl-bK8euUMpK9QlMUfQCxHyyXSrHizx19j1BoV6PA

In court she went for the church going librarian look.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_jodi_arias_trial_lpl_130220_wmain.jpg

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 01:36 PM
It's quite amazing how she altered her appearance for the court room. I always liked this story as the graphic sexual nature of the statements in the court room.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiGx6qLqHntNl-bK8euUMpK9QlMUfQCxHyyXSrHizx19j1BoV6PA

1,2 then 1 again

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 01:38 PM
1,2 then 1 again

shall find some more Italian tv types?

Sir C
02-09-2017, 01:39 PM

We like the sound of her :hehe:

"Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I'm really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your mormon hole." Arias responded "That is so debasing! I like it!""

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 01:43 PM

"Alexander is heard on the tape telling Arias that "I'm really excited about (INAUDIBLE) I'm going to tie you to a tree and put it in your mormon hole." Arias responded "That is so debasing! I like it!""

I only found about this story as I was in a hotel in the US flicking through the channels and there was some court action but I heard some statements that caught my ear I watched it for hours.

Rather than explain why she may have murdered him she just kept saying all these things about him. including calling him a nonce.

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 02:01 PM
shall find some more Italian tv types?
Yes, please

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:02 PM

What's a mormon hole? :rubchin:

Sir C
02-09-2017, 02:05 PM

The ladypocket. She said they engaged in anal and oral sex but not vaginal intercourse as he considered this 'real' sex and against his (Mormon) religion.

Weirdo.

Luis Anaconda
02-09-2017, 02:05 PM

I assumed a place where if stuck something in it she'd cry "Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints"

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:08 PM
The ladypocket. She said they engaged in anal and oral sex but not vaginal intercourse as he considered this 'real' sex and against his (Mormon) religion.

Weirdo.

:nod: No wonder she murdered him. Sounds like he deserved it.

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:09 PM
I assumed a place where if stuck something in it she'd cry "Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints"

I thought they wore special underwear to stop this sort of thing happening?

PSRB
02-09-2017, 02:17 PM

Weirdo.

From just reading the Wikipedia bit, does sounds like she was a little harshly dealt with. Possibly not helped by stabbing him 27 times AND shooting him, though

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:20 PM
From just reading the Wikipedia bit, does sounds like she was a little harshly dealt with. Possibly not helped by stabbing him 27 times AND shooting him, though

No harm in being thorough imo.

PSRB
02-09-2017, 02:25 PM
No harm in being thorough imo.

Do we know if she was a good, honest Christian? I suspect she was made out to be the anti-Christ and he was a poor, corrupted, religious boy.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 02:27 PM
:nod: No wonder she murdered him. Sounds like he deserved it.

:hehe: A sore arse can make you do anything.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 02:28 PM

According to your mum, indeed.

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:29 PM

Spoken from bitter, personal experience, eh, f? :hehe:

Pat Vegas
According to your mum, indeed.

boom! 10 characters

Pat Vegas
Spoken from bitter, personal experience, eh, f? :hehe:

:nod: Whilst my problem has gone away.
I fear it may return as things are not a comfortable as they should be.
I felt like rubbing my arse on the floor like a dog at one point.

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:34 PM
:nod: Whilst my problem has gone away.
I fear it may return as things are not a comfortable as they should be.
I felt like rubbing my arse on the floor like a dog at one point.

Ah, do not speak to me about the dreaded anal itch, f. :-( I have explained my issues in this regard.

Do you eat plenty of roughage and fruit? This is the key to rectal health. Also, booze.

Sir C
02-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Ah, do not speak to me about the dreaded anal itch, f. :-( I have explained my issues in this regard.

Do you eat plenty of roughage and fruit? This is the key to rectal health. Also, booze.

That fat poove refers to this as 'a bit of dirt in the eye-lobe'. :heheh:

Burney
02-09-2017, 02:48 PM
That fat poove refers to this as 'a bit of dirt in the eye-lobe'. :heheh:

Ah, les mots justes. :hehe:

I've been looking at some pictures of Maxine Carr and, apart from being a bit sulky-looking and having really quite poor taste in men, I definitely would've.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-09-2017, 02:57 PM
My mother could write it. She's OBSESSED.

Your mums obsessed with it ?
:-\

PSRB
02-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Ah, les mots justes. :hehe:

I've been looking at some pictures of Maxine Carr and, apart from being a bit sulky-looking and having really quite poor taste in men, I definitely would've.

What about Tracey Andrews?457

Sir C
02-09-2017, 03:09 PM

Has she got a massive abcess on the inside of her cheek? :-(

IUFG
02-09-2017, 03:11 PM
I wouldn't take her out in the car, that is for sure...

Burney
02-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Your mums obsessed with it ?
:-\

I fear so. Mind you, we all go a bit funny in our old age, don't we? It's harmless enough.

Burney
02-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Good shout, psrb. This is becoming a very pleasing list of femmes fatales.