PDA

View Full Version : Contemplating a bet on SUTTON

Tony C
02-09-2017, 09:09 AM
HUGE odds so a small bet won't do any damage to my funds.

Just thinking that in recent years the trend has been for us to bomb out of competitions in batches i.e. League title hopes one week and Champions League the next so with the league over maybe the FA Cup might go to.

Also off the back of a couple pretty shocking performances...I'm pleased Troy Deeney called out Ramsey...shocking display vs Watford but his was the worst performance from a whole bunch of bad ones that night.

That's how bad Ramsey was...even Troy Deeney says he's a bottle job.

Then you got Chelsea...Granted Bellerin got smashed with a forearm that even Conor McGregor would be proud off but that was a pitiful display...fancy letting Hazard just walk through us like that.

WTF was that about?

poor performances...shocking effort from the players..no cohesion...bad team selections...woeful tactics..Wenger under maximum scrutiny...fans baying for blood....

Add in the magic of the FA CUP and you got a recipe for an upset.

--

Lets face it...we've all witnessed some pretty incredible shocks in football and given what we know about the current state of the team it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if Sutton turned us over.

They will fancy it big time and on that ultra small ground and playing 100mph football for 90 minutes they could catch our lot off guard.

Pokster
02-09-2017, 09:21 AM
HUGE odds so a small bet won't do any damage to my funds.

Just thinking that in recent years the trend has been for us to bomb out of competitions in batches i.e. League title hopes one week and Champions League the next so with the league over maybe the FA Cup might go to.

Also off the back of a couple pretty shocking performances...I'm pleased Troy Deeney called out Ramsey...shocking display vs Watford but his was the worst performance from a whole bunch of bad ones that night.

That's how bad Ramsey was...even Troy Deeney says he's a bottle job.

Then you got Chelsea...Granted Bellerin got smashed with a forearm that even Conor McGregor would be proud off but that was a pitiful display...fancy letting Hazard just walk through us like that.

WTF was that about?

poor performances...shocking effort from the players..no cohesion...bad team selections...woeful tactics..Wenger under maximum scrutiny...fans baying for blood....

Add in the magic of the FA CUP and you got a recipe for an upset.

--

Lets face it...we've all witnessed some pretty incredible shocks in football and given what we know about the current state of the team it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if Sutton turned us over.

They will fancy it big time and on that ultra small ground and playing 100mph football for 90 minutes they could catch our lot off guard.

Amazing AR was the worst display considering he went off after about 20 mins

Tony C
02-09-2017, 09:23 AM
it's a pity he wasn't injured sooner.

Pat Vegas
02-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Amazing AR was the worst display considering he went off after about 20 mins

He had a part in both of their goals :-(