Gentlemen, it is ON.

Pat Vegas
02-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Gentlemen, it is ON.

This news sets of a few Lahm bells

Luis Anaconda
02-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Gentlemen, it is ON.

They are running scared. Poor performance last night again. Difficult derby game against Ingolstadt on Saturday to come as well.

In short, Bayern 3 Arsenal 1

redgunamo
02-08-2017, 10:37 AM
This news sets of a few Lahm bells

Lahms to the slaughter, imo.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-08-2017, 10:38 AM
They are running scared. Poor performance last night again. Difficult derby game against Ingolstadt on Saturday to come as well.

And the return leg Arsenal 4 Bayern 2 :cloud9:

SWv2
02-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Is there not a well-worn football cliché about playing badly and winning being the sign of something or other.

Winners, or perhaps jammy bastárds.

Like when we play poorly and win or draw it is seen as a sign of mental strength. LOL. Sorry, could not help myself.

I see a home win but a spirited away performance for that is how we roll at this stage. Ultimately exit all the same.

Anyway, we have Hull in between and I am one for only focusing on the next game, which will be a 3-0 canter.

Luis Anaconda
02-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Is there not a well-worn football cliché about playing badly and winning being the sign of something or other.

Like when we play poorly and win or draw it is seen as a sign of mental strength. LOL. Sorry, could not help myself.

I see a home win but a spirited away performance for that is how we roll at this stage. Ultimately exit all the same.

Anyway, we have Hull in between and I am one for only focusing on the next game, which will be a 3-0 canter.

For us or Hull?

redgunamo
02-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Who is going to score these three goals of yours?

SWv2
02-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Who is going to score these three goals of yours?

Welbeck x 2 and Sanchez.

This way even in the face of a magnificent home win against tigerish opposition those who want Wenger out can dismiss the result and question the absence of the Welbeck from the starting line-ups for the previous dismal performances against Watford and Chelsea.

And you know it’s a reasonable enough question but one I am sure there is a reasonable answer for also.

And further I am fully aware of Hull’s recent results v United and Liverpool, however I am equally aware of their overall league position and why they are there, because they are shíte.

redgunamo
02-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Welbeck x 2 and Sanchez.

This way even in the face of a magnificent home win against tigerish opposition those who want Wenger out can dismiss the result and question the absence of the Welbeck from the starting line-ups for the previous dismal performances against Watford and Chelsea.

And you know it’s a reasonable enough question but one I am sure there is a reasonable answer for also.

And further I am fully aware of Hull’s recent results v United and Liverpool, however I am equally aware of their overall league position and why they are there, because they are shíte.

I can't disagree with any of that unfortunately. I like Welbz.

IUFG
02-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Sanchez will be too busy flapping his arms and stamping his feet at his teammates' inability to do the extraordinary..

Think Henry towards Reyes...