PDA

View Full Version : Question for Awimb. If women and men are equal in the workplace.

Pat Vegas
02-02-2017, 09:49 AM
I would ask how many times have you seen a bloke at his desk crying?

it happens quite regularly* with women. and I find it highly annoying it's 10 to 10 and there is a woman crying for about 10 minutes now after something went missing in the post.

*I've seen it 4 times in the past 12 months.

Burney
02-02-2017, 10:01 AM

it happens quite regularly* with women. and I find it highly annoying it's 10 to 10 and there is a woman crying for about 10 minutes now after something went missing in the post.

Crying makes me irrationally angry. I always feel someone crying in the workplace is trying to get out of having done something wrong. It's a form of cheating.

redgunamo
02-02-2017, 10:02 AM

Equal, but not the same, I think it is.

So, you go ahead and have a good blub if you like, dear.

Pat Vegas
02-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Crying makes me irrationally angry. I always feel someone crying in the workplace is trying to get out of having done something wrong. It's a form of cheating.

:nod: like a get out clause.

Also it annoys me when people overly apologise in advance by saying they 'hold my hands up' or 'I'll admit it I made a mistake'
Just because you say that at the beginning doesn't mean you should not feel the appropriate consequences.

Pat Vegas
02-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Equal, but not the same, I think it is.

So, you go ahead and have a good blub if you like, dear.

So if a bloke decides to punch a wall or smash something because he's frustrated they'd quite likely fire him. as he would be perceived as a dangerous lunatic.

when a woman cries they all gather round with tissues give her 10 mins. The woman is perceived as a delicate flower who is upset.

for me they are the same response.

What I would say. if you want to have a cry go out side and do it.

IUFG
02-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Box of tissues. 3 minutes. "Have you finished?". "Right, we'll carry on". bish bosh.

One has to understand that women's brains are simply different, f.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

SWv2
02-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Never seen a chick cry in work.

Sir C
02-02-2017, 10:13 AM
"Box of tissues. 3 minutes. "Have you finished?". "Right, we'll carry on". bish bosh."

Ah, I remember those days fondly, i. :****er:

IUFG
02-02-2017, 10:13 AM
you send them to the toilets to do it?

IUFG
02-02-2017, 10:14 AM
you're twisting things there, sc

redgunamo
02-02-2017, 10:18 AM
So if a bloke decides to punch a wall or smash something because he's frustrated they'd quite likely fire him. as he would be perceived as a dangerous lunatic.

when a woman cries they all gather round with tissues give her 10 mins. The woman is perceived as a delicate flower who is upset.

for me they are the same response.

What I would say. if you want to have a cry go out side and do it.

Tricky, isn't it. Best try to stay well away from the whole sorry business, imo.

I did pick up one little titbit on the subject years ago though; apparently it's all those contraceptive pills dollies take nowadays. They mess with their heads and hormones and all that sort of thing and put them in an eternal bad mood. You have to feel sorry for them really, it seems you should be grateful they turn up at all.

Burney
02-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Tricky, isn't it. Best try to stay well away from the whole sorry business, imo.

I did pick up one little titbit on the subject years ago though; apparently it's all those contraceptive pills dollies take nowadays. They mess with their heads and hormones and all that sort of thing and put them in an eternal bad mood. You have to feel sorry for them really, it seems you should be grateful they turn up at all.

Look, I've always maintained that women are like French cars. Outwardly attractive, but look under the bonnet and the thing's a fücking mess.

redgunamo
02-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Look, I've always maintained that women are like French cars. Outwardly attractive, but look under the bonnet and the thing's a fücking mess.

Could be. German is a far better buy anyway.

Maravilloso Marvo
02-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Never seen a chick cry in work.

You should go to more brothels.

No finer moment that when your hooker realises what her life has begun and hits rock bottom as she takes a pounding from yourself for cash and breaks down into tears.

redgunamo
02-02-2017, 11:35 AM
You should go to more brothels.

No finer moment that when your hooker realises what her life has begun and hits rock bottom as she takes a pounding from yourself for cash and breaks down into tears.

Do you work in a brothel?

Maravilloso Marvo
02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Do you work in a brothel?

If by work, you mean frequent, then yes, yes I do...

redgunamo
02-02-2017, 12:19 PM
If by work, you mean frequent, then yes, yes I do...

I gather the money's very good. Fairplay.