PDA

View Full Version : General Knowledge. Who was the first Brazillian to win a Premier League winners medal

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:06 PM
LA should be excluded from this.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Romford Pele :hehe: :-|

SWv2
02-01-2017, 04:10 PM
The brilliant yet incredibly undervalued Edu.

redgunamo
02-01-2017, 04:13 PM

Must be Gilberto ..?

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:13 PM

:nod: He had a sad face though. (almost similar to Almunia)

His goal against Celta Vigo was one of my favourites.

redgunamo
02-01-2017, 04:15 PM

Often injured, rather than undervalued? I even forgot about him :homer:

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Edu? Or some other cünt?

:nod: If he's actually Brazillian as I believe we should treat any of his passports with suspicion. :sherlock:

redgunamo
02-01-2017, 04:19 PM
:nod: He had a sad face though. (almost similar to Almunia)

His goal against Celta Vigo was one of my favourites.

I seem to recall there were two or three Edu's playing that night, which made the German commentary hilarious. As you will know, Edu sounds the same as the German phrase meaning "Hey, you!" :-|

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:21 PM
I seem to recall there were two or three Edu's playing that night, which made the German commentary hilarious. As you will know, Edu sounds the same as the German phrase meaning "Hey, you!" :-|

:nod: that's right.

Then later on Henry and Pires did a pooves celebration holding hands.

Burney
02-01-2017, 04:22 PM
:nod: If he's actually Brazillian as I believe we should treat any of his passports with suspicion. :sherlock:

He had great hair and a dreamy smile, though, f. :love: And he was a lovely mover.

I don't think you were here when the great Edu vs Gilberto wars were raging, were you? They were terrible times. :old:

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:23 PM
He had great hair and a dreamy smile, though, f. :love: And he was a lovely mover.

I don't think you were here when the great Edu vs Gilberto wars were raging, were you? They were terrible times. :old:

I was just a lurker looking for tickets in those days.

I had a different name before fash and hillary didn't like me. (if of course I was fash)

I may have came on here one night when the rumour was going around that PV4 was off to Madrid tomorrow.

Burney
02-01-2017, 04:25 PM
I was just a lurker looking for tickets in those days.

I had a different name before fash and hillary didn't like me. (if of course I was fash)

For some reason, while the greatest team we've ever had was smashing records, we on here were slaughtering each other day in, day out over which of the two Brazilians we preferred partnering Vieira. It was bizarre.

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 04:27 PM
For some reason, while the greatest team we've ever had was smashing records, we on here were slaughtering each other day in, day out over which of the two Brazilians we preferred partnering Vieira. It was bizarre.

Ah the good old days. When a draw felt like a loss :-(

I am not sure how I found about about this place. I think I was looking for gossip or tickets one of the 2

SWv2
02-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Often injured, rather than undervalued? I even forgot about him :homer:

No pal, if I had fúcking meant often injured then I would have said often injured. I didn't. I said undervalued.

Vieira, Gilberto, Petit - all remembered fondly.

Edu, a footnote almost.

A left footed central midfield player.

Two own goals in one game mind you.

:-\