PDA

View Full Version : India vs England...the final T20

Tony C
02-01-2017, 01:49 PM
can go either way and the vagaries of t20 means the underdog always has a chance so I've had a small bet on England at 11/10

Did love the quote from Kholi - when I was as school no one asked me to bat first.

I think that's one of the good aspects of t20...takes us all back to when we were kids playing with our mates in the street or in the park or at school.

Luis Anaconda
02-01-2017, 01:51 PM
can go either way and the vagaries of t20 means the underdog always has a chance so I've had a small bet on England at 11/10

Did love the quote from Kholi - when I was as school no one asked me to bat first.

I think that's one of the good aspects of t20...takes us all back to when we were kids playing with our mates in the street or in the park or at school.

He probably batted longer in those days :hehe: wd Chris Jordan - told you his was in for his fielding

Tony C
02-01-2017, 01:55 PM
:clap:

India look shaky but I said that loads of time during the test series and look how that ended up.

thinking about the run chase...Sunil Gavaskar reckons this is a 160 pitch so we're looking at chase anything between 145-185 :hehe:

I'm not scared of the India bowling attack...just don't do anything stupid and its a series win for us.

Luis Anaconda
02-01-2017, 01:58 PM

India look shaky but I said that loads of time during the test series and look how that ended up.

thinking about the run chase...Sunil Gavaskar reckons this is a 160 pitch so we're looking at chase anything between 145-185 :hehe:

I'm not scared of the India bowling attack...just don't do anything stupid and its a series win for us.

Fancy Billings for some run today

Luis Anaconda
02-01-2017, 02:49 PM

hmm - definitely bigger than 160, could push 200 here

Pokster
02-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Fancy Billings for some run today

tosser you, not him

Luis Anaconda
02-01-2017, 03:38 PM
tosser you, not him

:hehe: Absolute kiss of death wasn't it. Stupid ****er - me not him

Tony C
02-01-2017, 04:47 PM
woeful finish.....

Tony C
02-01-2017, 04:48 PM
seemed too much like panic stations from the word go when a bit of calm would've done the world of good.

PSRB
02-01-2017, 04:51 PM

Well that went well.......

Tony C
02-01-2017, 04:57 PM
yeah.....that went down the drain....they let Raina and Dhoni loose....should've got them out sooner.

Moeen is falling into the Aaron Ramsey camp for me...time for him to go :clap: