PDA

View Full Version : oh good a 3 day tube strike next week.

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 12:02 PM
This **** has to end.

bunch of terrorists.

https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/images/feb-5-strike-graphic_rdax_400x457.png

Burney
02-01-2017, 12:09 PM
This **** has to end.

bunch of terrorists.

https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/images/feb-5-strike-graphic_rdax_400x457.png

Simple answer, f: string up a few union leaders from lampposts, put striking workers and their families in concentration camps and send in the army to man it until you've automated as much as possible, then re-hire what staff you need on a non-union basis and pay them minimum wage. Job done.

People over-complicate these things imo. :shrug:

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Simple answer, f: string up a few union leaders from lampposts, put striking workers and their families in concentration camps and send in the army to man it until you've automated as much as possible, then re-hire what staff you need on a non-union basis and pay them minimum wage. Job done.

People over-complicate these things imo. :shrug:

This is the sort of thing people should be outraged with.

It's bad enough on a normal day being crushed on 40 year old train. This *******s is just ridiculous.

If it goes ahead time to cue the boring news articles with photos people queuing for buses.

This city simply doesn't work. I don't know the solution but it just doesn't.
Tube and trains were always busy but there was being squashed which is now replaced with being crushed. I could not move my arms whilst some drippy fella sneezes on my head.

Burney
02-01-2017, 12:18 PM
This is the sort of thing people should be outraged with.

It's bad enough on a normal day being crushed on 40 year old train. This *******s is just ridiculous.

If it goes ahead time to cue the boring news articles with photos people queuing for buses.

This city simply doesn't work. I don't know the solution but it just doesn't.
Tube and trains were always busy but there was being squashed which is now replaced with being crushed. I could not move my arms whilst some drippy fella sneezes on my head.

I quite like the tube strikes. They don't affect me as I drive in and they mean the office is half-empty and I have a quiet day.

Pat Vegas
02-01-2017, 12:22 PM
I quite like the tube strikes. They don't affect me as I drive in and they mean the office is half-empty and I have a quiet day.

I would like to find a job where i can work north of London or at home partially.