PDA

View Full Version : Right, so given that we've shown that we're an OK-ish team, but aren't going to win

Burney
02-01-2017, 09:23 AM
anything more significant than the FA Cup this season, shall we talk about something other than football for the next few months? :-)

Sir C
02-01-2017, 09:26 AM
anything more significant than the FA Cup this season, shall we talk about something other than football for the next few months? :-)

I think I went a little light with the curry powder. The noodles lacked that bright yellow colour and didn't quite have the unnatural, processed flavour of the best Singapore noodles. Otherwise, a decent effort. 7/10.

Burney
02-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I think I went a little light with the curry powder. The noodles lacked that bright yellow colour and didn't quite have the unnatural, processed flavour of the best Singapore noodles. Otherwise, a decent effort. 7/10.

Yes. When I got home I meant to text you to say not to forget the diluting effect of the water and adjust accordingly, but forgot.

Sir C
02-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Yes. When I got home I meant to text you to say not to forget the diluting effect of the water and adjust accordingly, but forgot.

How was the kebab effort? Do you reek?

Burney
02-01-2017, 09:54 AM
How was the kebab effort? Do you reek?

Almost certainly. The lamb had been marinating in garlic, cumin, coriander, lemon juice and olive oil for a day. I also had garlic in the yoghurt/cucumber thing and went heavy on the red onion.

Sir C
02-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Almost certainly. The lamb had been marinating in garlic, cumin, coriander, lemon juice and olive oil for a day. I also had garlic in the yoghurt/cucumber thing and went heavy on the red onion.

Nice. Find an irritating underling and breathe in his face.

Ash
02-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Nice. Find an irritating underling and breathe in his face.

:gasp:

You capitalist swines!

Will this be before or after you grind him into the dust btw?

Burney
02-01-2017, 10:05 AM
:gasp:

You capitalist swines!

Will this be before or after you grind him into the dust btw?

I'm not sure I would want to confuse a lower class person by introducing them to the sophisticated aromas of my breath, a. It might give them ideas above their station.

Ash
02-01-2017, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure I would want to confuse a lower class person by introducing them to the sophisticated aromas of my breath, a. It might give them ideas above their station.

Breathe coriander gases at me and I'll be sick down my shirt.

Burney
02-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Breathe coriander gases at me and I'll be sick down my shirt.

Well of course you will, a. Foreign smells and flavours confuse and upset your proletarian hind brain and cause it to react negatively.

It would be most unkind for someone like me to do that to you. I take my responsibility towards the lower orders seriously.