PDA

View Full Version : Has Iwobi done anything first half? Perhaps bring on Perez. Better option than Feo,

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-31-2017, 08:36 PM
as Feo's pace is less useful against a massed defence, but Perez has that ability to play flicks around the box or back heels and the like. He's also scored a great volley in that come back vs Bournemouth.

Personally, I don't think we should wait 15-25 mins. Bring on Lucas now.

I remember playing Villa at Highbury and being 2-0 down at HT. He brought on Skiltord for Freddie and we scored straight after the break.

Now if the time for Lucas to show he can win us silverware as a squad player like Skiltord did.

He must come on for young Alex now.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-31-2017, 08:46 PM
as Feo's pace is less useful against a massed defence, but Perez has that ability to play flicks around the box or back heels and the like. He's also scored a great volley in that come back vs Bournemouth.

Personally, I don't think we should wait 15-25 mins. Bring on Lucas now.

I remember playing Villa at Highbury and being 2-0 down at HT. He brought on Skiltord for Freddie and we scored straight after the break.

Now if the time for Lucas to show he can win us silverware as a squad player like Skiltord did.

He must come on for young Alex now.

I'm doing everything I can to get your advice to Wenger Ganps but I'm not having much success. The stubborn old tit is refusing to answer his mobile.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-31-2017, 08:57 PM
I'm doing everything I can to get your advice to Wenger Ganps but I'm not having much success. The stubborn old tit is refusing to answer his mobile.

Thanks for trying, Herbs. Let me know what he says if you get through. Even though he's brought on Feo, I still think Lucas should come on for Iwobi. Though as he almost scored there, what do I know? Come on young Alex, you can do it.

PSRB
02-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Thanks for trying, Herbs. Let me know what he says if you get through. Even though he's brought on Feo, I still think Lucas should come on for Iwobi. Though as he almost scored there, what do I know? Come on young Alex, you can do it.

Iwobi was superb in the 2nd half, all bringing on Perez did was remove our most potent threat on the left hand side. No problem with Perez coming on but couldnb't see the logic in moving Iwobi inside where he became a passenger whereas he'd been giving their RB a torrid time

Billy Goat Sverige
02-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Iwobi was superb in the 2nd half, all bringing on Perez did was remove our most potent threat on the left hand side. No problem with Perez coming on but couldnb't see the logic in moving Iwobi inside where he became a passenger whereas he'd been giving their RB a torrid time

Should've played there from the start. Alexis should've been up front and Perez or Walcott on the right. I'm not sure why he decided Giroud needed to start playing again. We had two bad results at City and Everton and he seemed to give up on playing Sanchez there. Granted Giroud went on a scoring streak but our performances haven't been that great in that time and we've been scraping by with late goals.