PSRB
01-31-2017, 02:05 PM
according to Jan Aage Fjortoft

altough it doesn't state if it's both legs of the tie or just 1st

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 02:08 PM
according to Jan Aage Fjortoft

altough it doesn't state if it's both legs of the tie or just 1st

:shrug: Wouldn't be bothered either way. Not the player he was. Robben is still looking sharp. Oh and there's Müller, Costa, Coman and Lewandowski. And did you see Alaba's free kick at the weekend - Christ almighty

Sir C
01-31-2017, 02:10 PM
:shrug: Wouldn't be bothered either way. Not the player he was. Robben is still looking sharp. Oh and there's Müller, Costa, Coman and Lewandowski. And did you see Alaba's free kick at the weekend - Christ almighty

Muller's shíte now, isn't he? Costa plays for Chelsea, Coman manages Everton, Lewandowski is obviously a made up name, and I won't even begin to address your Ali Baba fantasies.

Come home la, they've driven you mental :-(

PSRB
01-31-2017, 02:12 PM

I didn't say it was now a banker. Still think we will somehow scrape through though

SWv2
01-31-2017, 02:36 PM

I would rather face Ribery than Costa wide left.

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM
I didn't say it was now a banker. Still think we will somehow scrape through though
Oh - I think we have a chance. Definitely beatable and just don't want to get my hopes up

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 02:49 PM
I would rather face Ribery than Costa wide left.

Indeed - can even let Sanches maraud down there if they want. Don't think they will fancy facing our attack though either. Particularly if our Sanchez is buzzing around the middle