PDA

View Full Version : I suspect we will go on an unbeaten run with Bould in charge.

Pat Vegas
01-31-2017, 11:37 AM
we may even beat Chelsea.

only for Wenger to return and it all go tits up :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 12:10 PM
we may even beat Chelsea.

only for Wenger to return and it all go tits up :hehe:

He isn't in charge though :shrug:

Pat Vegas
01-31-2017, 12:11 PM
He isn't in charge though :shrug:

It's all perception.

The fans at Southampton clearly stated that this particular army belonged to Steve Bould.

Also Bould is in charge for sure tonight as Wenger is too busy making deadline day signings.

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 12:14 PM
It's all perception.

The fans at Southampton clearly stated that this particular army belonged to Steve Bould.

Also Bould is in charge for sure tonight as Wenger is too busy making deadline day signings.

Good point - we have already agreed terms for Kostos Manolos for the summer - 47 million for a backup centre half. It's not a **** story at all. From a website that dedicates so much space to taking the piss out of others for making up ****
http://www.football365.com/news/arsenal-agree-personal-terms-with-defender-reports

Pat Vegas
01-31-2017, 12:18 PM
Good point - we have already agreed terms for Kostos Manolos for the summer - 47 million for a backup centre half. It's not a **** story at all. From a website that dedicates so much space to taking the piss out of others for making up ****
http://www.football365.com/news/arsenal-agree-personal-terms-with-defender-reports

:hehe:

Whilst we are at it I've also agreed personal terms with arsenal. With Allegri actually but don't tell anybody.

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 12:19 PM
:hehe:

Whilst we are at it I've also agreed personal terms with arsenal. With Allegri actually but don't tell anybody.

I'll keep it quiet, p

Ash
01-31-2017, 02:02 PM

Hmm, new contract for Per, plus Kos, Squadron, Pallister, Holding and Chambers. Yep. Definitely short of centre halves.

As Jesus said, let he who hath published no fakenewsery cast the first accusation of fakenewsery.

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2017, 02:05 PM
Hmm, new contract for Per, plus Kos, Squadron, Pallister, Holding and Chambers. Yep. Definitely short of centre halves.

As Jesus said, let he who hath published no fakenewsery cast the first accusation of fakenewsery.

I was trying to work why Gabriel would be Pallister there :rolleyes: go there in the end. But yes, it is is ridicules. We want Griezman anyway

redgunamo
01-31-2017, 02:20 PM
I was trying to work why Gabriel would be Pallister there :rolleyes: go there in the end. But yes, it is is ridicules. We want Griezman anyway

Plus 1 and plus 1 :cloud9: