PDA

View Full Version : Pochettino replace Wenger?

SeriptheGreat
01-30-2017, 02:55 PM
Have to say I am quite impressed by how quickly he has improved the Spurs scum in short time. I know the media keep going about Eddie Howe, but perhaps Poch would be a better target?:shrug:

Ash
01-30-2017, 02:59 PM
Have to say I am quite impressed by how quickly he has improved the Spurs scum in short time. I know the media keep going about Eddie Howe, but perhaps Poch would be a better target?:shrug:

They just shipped three goals at home to a fourth division side. You could have timed that a bit better, tbf.

PSRB
01-30-2017, 03:01 PM
They just shipped three goals at home to a fourth division side. You could have timed that a bit better, tbf.

Also can't help but feel he's incredibly lucky with Kane and Alli coming through their youth system at just the right time

SeriptheGreat
01-30-2017, 03:03 PM
yes more referring to league form and style of play, just saying when Wenger calls it a day he might be a better option than Howe who is unproven for a big club. I mean assuming Pep G wouldnt be interested.

Sir C
01-30-2017, 03:03 PM

Too many drugs. Not for me, Clive.

SeriptheGreat
01-30-2017, 03:05 PM
Also can't help but feel he's incredibly lucky with Kane and Alli coming through their youth system at just the right time

This is true but doubt they can carry the whole team, Alli will probably be sold to RM in the summer... Levy does like to cash in on his talents, proper selling club

Tony C
01-30-2017, 03:09 PM
I leaning towards selling Alexis to the Chinese and getting Simeone and Greizmann in o:

if it's one thing you can give the premier league is it's ability to recruit top managers...Simeone shouldn't be beyond us.

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Alli was nowhere near their youth system - 5million buy from MK Dons in Jan 2015, loaned back for the rest of the season then straight into the first team

Pokster
01-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Alli was nowhere near their youth system - 5million buy from MK Dons in Jan 2015, loaned back for the rest of the season then straight into the first team

A bloody good buy for them.... sort of player we used to take a chance on

PSRB
01-30-2017, 03:12 PM

Fair enough, don't study them that closely ;-)

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2017, 03:13 PM
Fair enough, don't study them that closely ;-)

I know you must be brushing up on your Sunderland trivia now :)

PSRB
01-30-2017, 03:17 PM
I know you must be brushing up on your Sunderland trivia now :)

Not yet, rather hoping he stays

IUFG
01-30-2017, 03:20 PM
when will Cohen Bramall get his first team chance under Wenger, I wonder :rubchin:

SWv2
01-30-2017, 03:29 PM

They bought Alli, fúck all to do with their youth system.

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 03:38 PM
They bought Alli, fúck all to do with their youth system.

And wasn't Kane in our youth system at one point?

Although I don't really get the criticism anyway. That's like saying that Wenger was lucky that Vieira and Henry were in the French youth system when he was in France.

SWv2
01-30-2017, 03:42 PM
And wasn't Kane in our youth system at one point?

Although I don't really get the criticism anyway. That's like saying that Wenger was lucky that Vieira and Henry were in the French youth system when he was in France.

I'm not being critical in the slightest, simply pointing out that Alli was not a product of their youth system, simply scouted and bought like any other player.

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 04:14 PM
I'm not being critical in the slightest, simply pointing out that Alli was not a product of their youth system, simply scouted and bought like any other player.

I never said you were being critical. Bloody Irish can't read English proper like :rolleyes:

redgunamo
01-30-2017, 04:50 PM
Too many drugs. Not for me, Clive.

You've changed, man.