PDA

View Full Version : Burney, I need your insight on a rather important matter

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 10:12 AM
Young miss WES turns 16 in March and was out with a boy for lunch yesterday. She's considering asking him to her all girls school prom.

The chap in question attends one Whitgift School in Croydon.

She's in trouble, isn't she? :-(

Burney
01-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Young miss WES turns 16 in March and was out with a boy for lunch yesterday. She's considering asking him to her all girls school prom.

The chap in question attends one Whitgift School in Croydon.

She's in trouble, isn't she? :-(

:nono: He is doubtless a fine chap, WES. Keen of mind, clean of limb and erect of bearing.

And hung like a Bramah bull. :nod:

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 10:53 AM
:nono: He is doubtless a fine chap, WES. Keen of mind, clean of limb and erect of bearing.

And hung like a Bramah bull. :nod:

Important update - I have just discovered that he may be of Greek extraction. Hung like a bull and Greek? :yikes:

My poor little girl :cry:

Burney
01-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Important update - I have just discovered that he may be of Greek extraction. Hung like a bull and Greek? :yikes:

My poor little girl :cry:

Greek? :-( Clearly they'll let anyone in these days. Wouldn't have done in my day. :shakehead:

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Greek? :-( Clearly they'll let anyone in these days. Wouldn't have done in my day. :shakehead:

Further update - turns out his name ends in 'os' not 'ios' and he is of Spanish extraction.

Which from my perspective is much better. Firstly, because it means a daughter's backside is slightly safer. Secondly, because when ranking swarthy types in terms of respectability and contribution to the modern world, I would put yer Spaniards miles ahead of yer Greeks.

With the Eyeties somewhere in between. Porbably closer to the Spaniard than to the Greeks, though. There is simply no reason for modern Greeks.

Burney
01-30-2017, 11:56 AM
Further update - turns out his name ends in 'os' not 'ios' and he is of Spanish extraction.

Which from my perspective is much better. Firstly, because it means a daughter's backside is slightly safer. Secondly, because when ranking swarthy types in terms of respectability and contribution to the modern world, I would put yer Spaniards miles ahead of yer Greeks.

With the Eyeties somewhere in between. Porbably closer to the Spaniard than to the Greeks, though. There is simply no reason for modern Greeks.

Hmmm. Depends. Your northern eyetie is almost a civilised human being, whereas your southern eyetie is basically a savage. Spaniards, Greeks and Portugooses all pïss in the same pot as far as I'm concerned.

PSRB
01-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Hmmm. Depends. Your northern eyetie is almost a civilised human being, whereas your southern eyetie is basically a savage. Spaniards, Greeks and Portugooses all pïss in the same pot as far as I'm concerned.

Portugeezers are wonderful people, infinitely preferable to Greeks/eyeties and Spaniards

Burney
01-30-2017, 11:59 AM
Portugeezers are wonderful people, infinitely preferable to Greeks/eyeties and Spaniards

Hmmmm. Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo I'm afraid.

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 12:01 PM

Oh no, Burney, you're being very harsh there. Spaniards have wonderful food, siestas and a sort of machismo savagery that deserves some degree of respect.

Greeks have terrible food, sodomy, tax avoidance and pretty much f*ck all else.

Burney
01-30-2017, 12:04 PM
Oh no, Burney, you're being very harsh there. Spaniards have wonderful food, siestas and a sort of machismo savagery that deserves some degree of respect.

Greeks have terrible food, sodomy, tax avoidance and pretty much f*ck all else.

Food, I'll give you, but that only goes so far. Sleeping half the day is simply idleness, while the Spanish idea of machismo is mostly about posturing in a silly outfit whilst murdering an already half-dead dumb animal.

PSRB
01-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Hmmmm. Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo I'm afraid.

Pepe as well :rubchin: Something about their footy players

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2017, 12:28 PM
Pepe as well :rubchin: Something about their footy players

They are only half responsible for him though. I blame Sergio Ramos's influence for the rest

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Young miss WES turns 16 in March and was out with a boy for lunch yesterday. She's considering asking him to her all girls school prom

For God's sake WES. Spaniard, greek, eyetie, english gentleman, scots laird; it makes no difference. He has but one goal and that is to subject your sweet daughter to the vilest depravities.

You must invite him to your house ostensibly to meet him as a caring father then, when he arrives, give him such a vicious and unmitigated kicking that he never goes anywhere near your girl again.

Sir C
01-30-2017, 12:46 PM
For God's sake WES. Spaniard, greek, eyetie, english gentleman, scots laird; it makes no difference. He has but one goal and that is to subject your sweet daughter to the vilest depravities.

You must invite him to your house ostensibly to meet him as a caring father then, when he arrives, give him such a vicious and unmitigated kicking that he never goes anywhere near your girl again.

:nono: It doesn't work like that any more, I'm afraid. The world has changed; in particular, I understand that girls nowadays voluntarily engage in sexual relations and there are (as yet unconfirmed) reports that some claim to enjoy it.

God knows what happen to good, honest women.

Burney
01-30-2017, 12:53 PM
:nono: It doesn't work like that any more, I'm afraid. The world has changed; in particular, I understand that girls nowadays voluntarily engage in sexual relations and there are (as yet unconfirmed) reports that some claim to enjoy it.

Yes. Must admit I've always been a bit suspicious of chaps who are over-solicitous of their daughters' virtue. :rubchin:

World's End Stella
01-30-2017, 12:53 PM

I suggested pretty much exactly that, Herb. It was along the lines of 'does he know how big I am and that if I find him and catch him I will break him into little pieces?'

Didn't go down so well with my little girl. And Mrs WES gave me the evil glare and told me to grow up.

I'm a caveman, apparently. :rolleyes:

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Didn't go down so well with my little girl. And Mrs WES gave me the evil glare and told me to grow up.

I'm a caveman, apparently. :rolleyes:

Neither your daughter nor your wife have any understanding of the primal savagery of men. You must do what has to be done to prevent your girl being defiled. And of course you are a caveman. This is precisely why you know what the rascals's intentions are.

Sir C
01-30-2017, 01:07 PM
Yes. Must admit I've always been a bit suspicious of chaps who are over-solicitous of their daughters' virtue. :rubchin:

Certainly, over the age of 30 the little girl should be allowed to do as she pleases. Until then, no cock.

redgunamo
01-30-2017, 01:16 PM

It's the other way about, I think; once the young dollies begin all that sort of thing, you want them out of the house as quickly as possible. So far as their virtue is concerned, an honest decent father is always prepared to make an honest, decent cash settlement.

Pokster
01-30-2017, 01:29 PM

To be honest she has probably offered it up to him on numerous occasions already.... like a torn out fireplace imo