PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, waterboarding is hardly torture, is it? Torture is having your toenails

Sir C
01-26-2017, 04:41 PM
pulled out, or 240 volts up your jacksie.

Going for a wee swim without a snorkel is just mild encouragement.

Burney
01-26-2017, 04:44 PM
pulled out, or 240 volts up your jacksie.

Going for a wee swim without a snorkel is just mild encouragement.

Everyone gets very silly about all this sort of thing. I'm very much of the 'what goes on tour stays on tour' school of thought. Obviously, you can't do it to decent people, but foreigners are absolutely fair game, I'd say.

Sir C
01-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Everyone gets very silly about all this sort of thing. I'm very much of the 'what goes on tour stays on tour' school of thought. Obviously, you can't do it to decent people, but foreigners are absolutely fair game, I'd say.

Well, quite. If a CIA operative decides you're the sort of fellow who would benefit from unburdening his soul with a little help from a bucket and some water, you're asking for trouble, aren't you? I mean, wandering around a mountain in Afghanistan clutching an AK47 is kind of inviting trouble, isn't it?

World's End Stella
01-26-2017, 04:56 PM

How foreign is foreign, Burney? :-(

Surely my white skin, colonial background and the support of my home country in the second world war must count for something?

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 04:58 PM

Surely my white skin, colonial background and the support of my home country in the second world war must count for something?
speaking of torture...

Burney
01-26-2017, 05:01 PM

My dear chap, the likelihood of anyone having to torture you in order to make you talk seems vanishingly small.

The reverse, on the other hand...

World's End Stella
01-26-2017, 05:05 PM
My dear chap, the likelihood of anyone having to torture you in order to make you talk seems vanishingly small.

The reverse, on the other hand...

Fair comment. Although they may wish to make me talk about something I don't want to. I think I might put up a good fight under that scenario

Burney
01-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Fair comment. Although they may wish to make me talk about something I don't want to. I think I might put up a good fight under that scenario

They would simply put a few pints inside you, start discussing Aaron Ramsay's value as a footballer and what they wanted would be bound to spill out eventually. :shrug:

World's End Stella
01-26-2017, 05:10 PM
They would simply put a few pints inside you, start discussing Aaron Ramsay's value as a footballer and what they wanted would be bound to spill out eventually. :shrug:

That actually sounds quite pleasant :rubchin:

PSRB
01-26-2017, 05:15 PM
That actually sounds quite pleasant :rubchin:

Not for the CIA :-)

World's End Stella
01-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Not for the CIA :-)

:clap:

10 f*cking characters