PDA

View Full Version : erm, um if you count the trophy as 4

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 12:52 PM
4,3 - no, now I'm struggling

Ash
01-26-2017, 02:05 PM
Good grief. I presume these are egg-chasers.

Funnily enough, I'm going for a drink tonight with a group of people I used to work with who included the captain (at the time) of the London Welsh Ladies team. I think it would be fair to say that one wouldn't.

SWv2
01-26-2017, 02:08 PM

Chicks world cup, being held here I believe.

The radio ads are suggesting the whole country will be getting behind them.

Burney
01-26-2017, 02:09 PM

Oh, I don't know. It would be an interesting challenge, wouldn't it?

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:10 PM

I like the look of the big one. She could chuck you about a bit.

Burney
01-26-2017, 02:11 PM

The only one I'd rule out completely would be the Welsher imo.

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:13 PM

On account of it being a Welsher? Certainly.

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 02:16 PM

Women's six nations - all matches being shown live

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 02:18 PM
Good grief. I presume these are egg-chasers.

Funnily enough, I'm going for a drink tonight with a group of people I used to work with who included the captain (at the time) of the London Welsh Ladies team. I think it would be fair to say that one wouldn't.

the president of my hall in university was also the uni rugby captain - actually went on to play for England. She had a thing for one of my mates and we would go to quite extreme lengths to leave him in compromising situations with her. She was known - particularly when drunk - as Goppa. I have no idea why

SWv2
01-26-2017, 02:20 PM
all matches being shown live

Great news.

Like women's football but even more ****.

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:21 PM
the president of my hall in university was also the uni rugby captain - actually went on to play for England. She had a thing for one of my mates and we would go to quite extreme lengths to leave him in compromising situations with her. She was known - particularly when drunk - as Goppa. I have no idea why

I knew an extremely butch hockey player who, over the course of a year or so, engaged in intimate relations with most of our first XV. She was known as The Gripper, on the grounds that once you were in, there was not getting out until she relented.

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 02:28 PM
I knew an extremely butch hockey player who, over the course of a year or so, engaged in intimate relations with most of our first XV. She was known as The Gripper, on the grounds that once you were in, there was not getting out until she relented.

:hehe: This may well have been a variation on that.

Did you ... you know, with the hockey player

redgunamo
01-26-2017, 02:31 PM

Right, any day of the week. A man really hasn't lived until he's been "chucked about" by a loose forward.

Although about 12½ stones of it wouldn't be able to get one all that far, even if it *is* 12½ stones of English beef.

redgunamo
01-26-2017, 02:32 PM

You're just saying that. I bet you love a bit of it really ;-)

redgunamo
01-26-2017, 02:33 PM

The French hooker scrubs up quite well.

Not really, but you know what I mean.

Burney
01-26-2017, 02:35 PM

:nod: I had a liaison with an England Korfball player (no, I've no idea, either). Not much to look at, but dear lord, the power in those thighs! And the enthusiasm for the act!

Burney
01-26-2017, 02:36 PM
The French hooker scrubs up quite well.

Not really, but you know what I mean.

The scotch one would be quite attractive if she didn't have that murderous look on her face.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-26-2017, 02:38 PM
She was known as The Gripper, on the grounds that once you were in, there was not getting out until she relented.

The muscle control exerted by vaginal walls can be scary can't it

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:40 PM
:hehe: This may well have been a variation on that.

Did you ... you know, with the hockey player

I did not; I did, however, do sexytime with her friend who was known as 'The Boxer' on account of her crooked, misshapen nose and lumpy features. Hoestly, she looked like Joe Bugner in a dress.

I am proud to confirm that upon receipt of her request for sexual gratification, I hesitated not for a second, but got stuck right up her.

That is the kind of guy I am.

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:40 PM
The muscle control exerted by vaginal walls can be scary can't it

No one mentioned a vagina, v.

Burney
01-26-2017, 02:41 PM
I did not; I did, however, do sexytime with her friend who was known as 'The Boxer' on account of her crooked, misshapen nose and lumpy features. Hoestly, she looked like Joe Bugner in a dress.

I am proud to confirm that upon receipt of her request for sexual gratification, I hesitated not for a second, but got stuck right up her.

What else would a gentleman do in such a situation but oblige a lady? :shrug:

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:44 PM
What else would a gentleman do in such a situation but oblige a lady? :shrug:

Well, quite. Prior to the act I removed my boots and, immediately afterwards, my hat.

It is important to follow the correct form in these matters.

redgunamo
01-26-2017, 02:47 PM
The scotch one would be quite attractive if she didn't have that murderous look on her face.

Gie her a haggis, imo.

I would but I just shared the leftovers with my old man at brunch.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-26-2017, 02:47 PM
Well, quite. Prior to the act I removed my boots and, immediately afterwards, my hat.

It is important to follow the correct form in these matters.

Did you keep your socks on and did your member survive unscathed ?

Sir C
01-26-2017, 02:49 PM
Did you keep your socks on and did your member survive unscathed ?

It is important to retain the socks to safeguard one's dignity, I find.

The old membrum virile has never been the prettiest of sights; it is hard to know which damage was occasioned exactly when.

Pat Vegas
01-26-2017, 02:53 PM

You know Arsene Wegner would make the trophy the 4th choice.

As he is quite fond of a 4th place trophy :hide:

Viva Prat Vegas
01-26-2017, 02:53 PM
It is important to retain the socks to safeguard one's dignity, I find.

The old membrum virile has never been the prettiest of sights; it is hard to know which damage was occasioned exactly when.

I fear the mutilated appendage entered as a cavalier and exited as a roundhead

Luis Anaconda
01-26-2017, 03:00 PM

A true gent. Well done, sir