PDA

View Full Version : Small things that annoy me in football #1442

Pat Vegas
01-25-2017, 03:45 PM
Pitches with rubbish goals.

I don't like when someone hits the ball high into the net and the back part of the net comes off the ground.

This should not happen imo

PSRB
01-25-2017, 03:46 PM
Charlie Adam

Luis Anaconda
01-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Charlie Adam

Ryan Mason ...

Too soon?

IUFG
01-25-2017, 04:09 PM
No.

I hear Hull City are going all Gündoğan at their match with MU.

Dear, oh ****ing dear

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Pitches with rubbish goals.

I don't like when someone hits the ball high into the net and the back part of the net comes off the ground.

This should not happen imo

The fact that no-one has a satisfactory adverb for the noise the net makes when the ball hits it.

It is a horrible noise because you only ever hear it at a home game when the oppo score. If you are away and they score you don't hear it because their crowd drowns the noise. And home or away when your team scores you drown the noise.

It is not a rustle. That will not do.

Last time I heard it was when thon Chelsea fella Crespo curled one into the North Bank and I was right behind the goal.

Pat Vegas
01-25-2017, 04:23 PM
The fact that no-one has a satisfactory adverb for the noise the net makes when the ball hits it.

It is a horrible noise because you only ever hear it at a home game when the oppo score. If you are away and they score you don't hear it because their crowd drowns the noise. And home or away when your team scores you drown the noise.

It is not a rustle. That will not do.

Last time I heard it was when thon Chelsea fella Crespo curled one into the North Bank and I was right behind the goal.

I know the noise. it's almost like a ripping sound.

it's not a swish or a ripple it's errr Swripple

eastgermanautos
01-25-2017, 05:22 PM
I know the noise. it's almost like a ripping sound.

it's not a swish or a ripple it's errr Swripple

It's the sound of 60,000 hearts breaking, my friends.