PDA

View Full Version : LA, you being the resident stato on here (about football)

Pokster
01-25-2017, 10:24 AM
have you a list of which teams subs have scoredf the most league goals this season?

There seems to be a media feeling that AW only makes them after 70 mins and never change the match.... I thought thte opposite was happening this season

SWv2
01-25-2017, 10:35 AM
have you a list of which teams subs have scoredf the most league goals this season?

There seems to be a media feeling that AW only makes them after 70 mins and never change the match.... I thought thte opposite was happening this season

Good man P, I see what you are doing here.

National take the piss out of LA day. Yes?

Pokster
01-25-2017, 10:37 AM

How very clever of you to notice that... being a stato he will have known that of course

Luis Anaconda
01-25-2017, 10:41 AM

Happy Birthday sir

And who the hell do you think I am? The Knowledge

Interesting question though. I know Giroud has scored more goals as a sub as any other player for us in the Premiership (yes yes - football only started in 1992). Which I found quite odd as I am sure Pires scored a zillion coming on late

We seem to be a away down the "all-time" list for this though.

Jermain Defoe - 23
N****wo Kanu - 17 (9 for us)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - 17
Javier Hernandez - 14
Robbie Keane - 13
Darren Bent - 13
Tore Andre Flo - 13
Edin Dzeko - 13
Michael Owen - 13
Daniel Sturridge - 13
Victor Anichebe - 13
Andrew Cole - 13
Carlton Cole - 11
Didier Drogba - 11
Salomon Kalou - 11
Julian Joachim - 10
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - 10
Olivier Giroud - 10
Peter Crouch - 10
Teddy Sheringham - 10
Louis Saha - 10
Dwight Yorke - 10

Purely in league games this season we scored 7 from the bench, which seems like a high proportion to me - especially as only one (Xhaka v Hull) could be said to have come when the game was dead (only other one that didn't involve points being one was the OX v Liverpool)

World's End Stella
01-25-2017, 10:44 AM

He seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself. Check out his description of the goals UWT scored 3 years ago from Ozil passes.

:yikes: