PDA

View Full Version : What Xhaka is supposed to have said

PSRB
01-24-2017, 04:00 PM
is "You ****ing white bitch"

I'm now officially confused. How can a white person, calling another white person a white bitch be racist?

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:06 PM

I'm now officially confused. How can a white person, calling another white person a white bitch be racist?

He clearly thinks he's black. He's our very own Ali G.

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 04:07 PM

Probably said weiß meaning know instead of weiß meaning white

Sir C
01-24-2017, 04:07 PM

In which language did the Speechcrime take place, one wonders? Perhaps there is a translation issue?

PSRB
01-24-2017, 04:08 PM
He clearly thinks he's black. He's our very own Ali G.

I was thinking more Tim Westwood, the original Wigger......am I allowed to say that any more? I really have no idea

PSRB
01-24-2017, 04:09 PM
In which language did the Speechcrime take place, one wonders? Perhaps there is a translation issue?

Germanic, apparently

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 04:09 PM

http://www.football365.com/news/xhaka-accused-of-fing-white-b-racial-abuse-reports

to be fair everything sounds abusive in German

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Germanic, apparently

Why was he swearing at a worker at Heathrow in kraut? And how did she know what he said?

What the fück is going on? :-(

PSRB
01-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Why was he swearing at a worker at Heathrow in kraut? And how did she know what he said?

What the fück is going on? :-(

A 3rd party made the complaint, that old chestnut

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
A 3rd party made the complaint, that old chestnut

I have been reliably informed that only white people can be racist, though.

But he is a white person - at least physically.

Oh, this is all too confusing.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 04:46 PM

Reference in any way to colour / race / whatever falls into the murky area of racism.

Quite sure that HR faggot IUFG put me straight on this one day.