PDA

View Full Version : Xhaka now accused of racially abusing a member of staff at Heathrow

PSRB
01-24-2017, 03:26 PM
so says The Telegraph

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:34 PM
so says The Telegraph

I remember a bunch of friends who used to sit together in the East Stand nicknaming Kanu 'The Cleaner', because he looked like one of those lads you see at Heathrow wearing a long white jacket carrying a mop, so we have a long tradition at Arsenal of Heathrow-based racism.

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:38 PM
I remember a bunch of friends who used to sit together in the East Stand nicknaming Kanu 'The Cleaner', because he looked like one of those lads you see at Heathrow wearing a long white jacket carrying a mop, so we have a long tradition at Arsenal of Heathrow-based racism.

Yes and Eboue looks like every traffic warden I've ever seen.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:39 PM

Doesn't count unless it's a specifically Heathrow-based traffic warden.

Try to keep up.

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 03:40 PM
The first time I ever saw Arsenal players in the flesh was at Heathrow - I think they were flying back from Newcastle, we were meeting someone off the airplane. Of all the players I can remember Paul Mariner being there most - he was possibly being racist. He looked it

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Doesn't count unless it's a specifically Heathrow-based traffic warden.

Try to keep up.

Hmm. Well if you squint she looks a bit like Eboue.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:43 PM

:nod: Same legs.

Luis Anaconda

Does she have a Tigger costume

I said T-I-G-G-E-R

Burney

Kolo looks exactly like a bloke who drove onto the Sidcup roundabout, stopped for no reason, forcing me to rear-end him (hem-hem), got out rubbing his neck and then ran away when I suggested swapping insurance details.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:44 PM
The first time I ever saw Arsenal players in the flesh was at Heathrow - I think they were flying back from Newcastle, we were meeting someone off the airplane. Of all the players I can remember Paul Mariner being there most - he was possibly being racist. He looked it

:nod: Remember his nose? (How could you forget his nose?)

:judge: Jew-ish. Racist.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:44 PM
Kolo looks exactly like a bloke who drove onto the Sidcup roundabout, stopped for no reason, forcing me to rear-end him (hem-hem), got out rubbing his neck and then ran away when I suggested swapping insurance details.

What's 'the Sidcup roundabout' then?

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:46 PM
What's 'the Sidcup roundabout' then?

That one by you. Critter's Corner, is it?

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:49 PM
That one by you. Critter's Corner, is it?

Crittall's Corner is underneath the A20 at the end of the A224. Ruxley Corner is at the end of my road.

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:50 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor looks exactly like a bloke who sells Jamaican street food at Alexandr Palace Farmer's Market every Sunday. Whatever the weather, he wears sunglasses and a tank top, and all the middle class white women stand around his stall swooning and giggling as he asks them how hot they want their jerk sauce. I don't know why this annoys me, but it does.

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Crittall's Corner is underneath the A20 at the end of the A224. Ruxley Corner is at the end of my road.

Yes. The one with B&Q on the exit for Sidcup.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Yes. The one with B&Q on the exit for Sidcup.

Crittall's Corner.

It was for this sort of exchange that the internet was invented.

World's End Stella
01-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Emmanuel Adebayor looks exactly like a bloke who sells Jamaican street food at Alexandr Palace Farmer's Market every Sunday. Whatever the weather, he wears sunglasses and a tank top, and all the middle class white women stand around his stall swooning and giggling as he asks them how hot they want their jerk sauce. I don't know why this annoys me, but it does.

I'm struggling with the idea that a group of middle class white women would find someone who looked like Adebayor to be so attractive that they would swoon and giggle over him.

Unless they were all wearing T shirts that said 'BBC Worshipper'.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:55 PM

You are annoyed because a schwarzer is threatening to sully the purity of your pure jewwomen, I suppose.

PSRB
01-24-2017, 03:56 PM
I'm struggling with the idea that a group of middle class white women would find someone who looked like Adebayor to be so attractive that they would swoon and giggle over him.

Unless they were all wearing T shirts that said 'BBC Worshipper'.

Big, black cock?

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Crittall's Corner.

I don't really hold with remembering the names or numbers of roads, I must admit. When my wife says 'take the A-flumpetyflump' I gaze at her blankly, only to realise eventually that she's talking about the road I drive on every day to work.

World's End Stella
01-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Big, black cock?

:nod:

10 f*cking characters

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:59 PM
Big, black cock?

Just eaten thanks. Bit later, maybe?

Monty92
01-24-2017, 04:01 PM
You are annoyed because a schwarzer is threatening to sully the purity of your pure jewwomen, I suppose.

You don't get many jewwomen at the Farmer's Market. Bit of a sausage fest, in the literal sense.

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:02 PM
You don't get many jewwomen at the Farmer's Market. Bit of a sausage fest, in the literal sense.

:nod: You wouldn't catch a member of the tribe being silly enough to pay thrice the price for battery eggs with a bit of shít on imo.

Monty92
01-24-2017, 04:10 PM
:nod: You wouldn't catch a member of the tribe being silly enough to pay thrice the price for battery eggs with a bit of shít on imo.

Don't be too dismissive. You won't find a better hot dog anywhere in the UK than that served up by the Giggly Pig butchers - £3.50 a pop.

Interesting back-story, too. The woman behind the company, a common-as-muck Essex lass, was in prison and had to fill in a vocational survey that required her to choose a hobby to pursue during her sentence. She randomly selected animal husbandry and now she's one of the UK's most successful pig farmers.

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:13 PM
Don't be too dismissive. You won't find a better hot dog anywhere in the UK than that served up by the Giggly Pig butchers - £3.50 a pop.

Interesting back-story, too. The woman behind the company, a common-as-muck Essex lass, was in prison and had to fill in a vocational survey that required her to choose a hobby to pursue during her sentence. She randomly selected animal husbandry and now she's one of the UK's most successful pig farmers.

Right. An ex-con in Essex with a pig farm. I'm sure she's very popular when her chums have 'problems' that need to disappear.

Hope you enjoyed your hot dog. :hehe:

Monty92
01-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Right. An ex-con in Essex with a pig farm. I'm sure she's very popular when her chums have 'problems' that need to disappear.

:-( *Throws away lunch*

PSRB
01-24-2017, 04:18 PM

:hehe: 428

Pat Vegas
01-24-2017, 04:23 PM
so says The Telegraph

Hang on he called someone a ****ing white *******?

I am a bit confused.

Self :noah:

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:26 PM
Hang on he called someone a ****ing white *******?

I am a bit confused.

Self :noah:

We're all struggling with the fact that Granit apparently hates white people.

Although it would explain some of his tackling. :rubchin:

Pat Vegas
01-24-2017, 04:27 PM

Have the victims of his tackles been only white players? :sherlock:

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Have the victims of his tackles been only white players? :Sherlock:

Don't know. I'm going to say yes, though.

Pat Vegas
01-24-2017, 04:30 PM
Don't know. I'm going to say yes, though.

I apologise for the :noah: I've been in meetings with Americans all day.

I come back to find this sad and somewhat confusing Xhaka news.

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 04:31 PM

:nono: He is an equal opportunity hacker

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/15/16/39696A3B00000578-0-image-a-66_1476545760460.jpg

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:35 PM
:nono: He is an equal opportunity hacker

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/15/16/39696A3B00000578-0-image-a-66_1476545760460.jpg

Hmmmm. Maybe he hates black people as well?

SWv2
01-24-2017, 04:38 PM

Cleaners work everywhere, not just airports.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Crittall's Corner.

You live in Sidcup?

Sir C
01-24-2017, 04:49 PM
You live in Sidcup?

I do not.

Near by, granted.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 04:58 PM
I do not.

Near by, granted.

You come in here lording it over all and sundry like Lord Fúcking Lord and you basically come from fúcking Sidcup (“near by”).

You are a fraud and essentially dead to me.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 05:00 PM
You come in here lording it over all and sundry like Lord Fúcking Lord and you basically come from fúcking Sidcup (“near by”).

You are a fraud and essentially dead to me.

Fúck all wrong with Sidcup.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 05:02 PM
Fúck all wrong with Sidcup.

Got a nice kebab there once to be fair.

Drank in the Iron Horse also. That was interesting. :-\

Sir C
01-24-2017, 05:08 PM

I haven't been for 30 years or so; we used to go for live music in the knowledge that one was almost guaranteed and fight and possibly a stabbing.

Burney
01-24-2017, 05:12 PM

Weird thing is I lived virtually round the corner from Sidcup for 11 years and hardly ever had occasion to go there. It's just not a place you ever need to go.

eastgermanautos
01-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Big, black cock?

You can make an argument that it's big black cock with no comma. If "big" and "black" were to be taken to modify "cock" exclusively, then yes, the comma holds. But if, on the other hand, bigness is a function of blackness, hence big because black, then this would be a so-called cumulative adjective. In the latter case, no comma.

It's comes down to the speaker's point of view, I suppose. :rubchin: