PDA

View Full Version : Granit Xaka interviewed by police over altercation with worker at Heathrow airport

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Seems to have been accused of calling someone a dirty nig-nog or some such...

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:30 PM

I can remember when 'nig-nog' was what people called black people if they considered themselves too polite to drop the n-bomb.

It does actually sound quite nice when you think about it. Almost like a term of endearment.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:31 PM

Well he's Swiss and a bit Albanian. Of course he's racially abusing people. :shrug:

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:35 PM
I can remember when 'nig-nog' was what people called black people if they considered themselves too polite to drop the n-bomb.

It does actually sound quite nice when you think about it. Almost like a term of endearment.

:-( If only Big Ron had gone for the 'polite' version, he might still be giving it the eyebrows on TV :-(

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:42 PM
:-( If only Big Ron had gone for the 'polite' version, he might still be giving it the eyebrows on TV :-(

I said at the time, I said, "You're all lighting your flambeaux and grabbing your pitchforks and running up to Ron's castle, and next the left will come for you, and there will be no one there to stand for you."

YOU asked for this climate of Thoughtcrime and approved thinking and Maoist oppression so YOU can suffer it for all I care.

All of YOU.

:cry: I stood up for you Ron!

Monty92
01-24-2017, 03:45 PM
I said at the time, I said, "You're all lighting your flambeaux and grabbing your pitchforks and running up to Ron's castle, and next the left will come for you, and there will be no one there to stand for you."

YOU asked for this climate of Thoughtcrime and approved thinking and Maoist oppression so YOU can suffer it for all I care.

All of YOU.

Did you see the documentary where he was taken on a journey of enlightnment which mainly involved him sitting on a chair in an empty room while a succession of black people came in and told him why he's a racist? Great TV....

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:48 PM
Did you see the documentary where he was taken on a journey of enlightnment which mainly involved him sitting on a chair in an empty room while a succession of black people came in and told him why he's a racist? Great TV....

I missed that. I'm surprised they didn't attach electrodes to his genitals.

World's End Stella
01-24-2017, 03:49 PM

All of YOU.

You'll never let this one go, will you Charles? ;-)

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:50 PM

The best bit as I recall was that he seemed to be none the wiser at the end of it. :hehe:

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:52 PM
You'll never let this one go, will you Charles? ;-)

It was clear to me at the time that extreme political correctness had infiltrated the consciousness of even right-minded people, and that cultural Marxism was firmly in control of our society.

It's taken this long to begin the fight back.

PSRB
01-24-2017, 03:53 PM
Well he's Swiss and a bit Albanian. Of course he's racially abusing people. :shrug:

That was my first thought as well........also, possibly a bit a racist

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:54 PM
It was clear to me at the time that extreme political correctness had infiltrated the consciousness of even right-minded people, and that cultural Marxism was firmly in control of our society.

It's taken this long to begin the fight back.

Yeah, but it actually isn't OK to call people nïggers, is it? Particularly black people.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah, but it actually isn't OK to call people nïggers, is it? Particularly black people.

No, it's impolite, rude and potentially upsetting.

You are often impolite, rude and upsetting. I don't see you being hounded as if you were a child murderer, nor denied your means of feeding your family.

Yet. They will come for you, and it will be your own fault for pandering to them. That's fine, you've made your bed, but I didn't choose this path, so I wonder why I must suffer as well?

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 03:59 PM

Apparently Granit is in trouble for calling someone a ****ing white bitch in German. Probably shouldn't say that to a black person

Burney
01-24-2017, 03:59 PM
No, it's impolite, rude and potentially upsetting.

You are often impolite, rude and upsetting. I don't see you being hounded as if you were a child murderer, nor denied your means of feeding your family.

Yet. They will come for you, and it will be your own fault for pandering to them. That's fine, you've made your bed, but I didn't choose this path, so I wonder why I must suffer as well?

Yes, I've heard the spiel, but you've never said what you thought ought to have happened when BFR was caught in the act.

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Apparently Granit is in trouble for calling someone a ****ing white bitch in German. Probably shouldn't say that to a black person

Eh? He's white himself, isn't he? Well, as white as an Albanian muslim can be.

Monty's darker than him, ffs!

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 04:02 PM

that's what the report is

Sir C
01-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Yes, I've heard the spiel, but you've never said what you thought ought to have happened when BFR was caught in the act.

Well his managers might have reminded him that such language isn't really appropriate in polite company.

After that you sheeple could have all changed your sodden knickers and gone about your business.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 04:03 PM

How can an Albanian be white? What are they, Slavs or Greekish? Something like that, anyway. Not white, that's for sure.

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Well his managers might have reminded him that such language isn't really appropriate in polite company.

After that you sheeple could have all changed your sodden knickers and gone about your business.

I think a suspension would have been reasonable and then sneak him back in the next season. You have to be seen to be doing something about these things, after all.

Always thought Clive Tyldesley got off lightly, actually. After all, he failed to pull Ron up on his racismus.

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:05 PM
How can an Albanian be white? What are they, Slavs or Greekish? Something like that, anyway. Not white, that's for sure.

Well not spiritually white, no. But physically he's pretty white.

Hang on, that sounds a bit Nazi, doesn't it? :-(

Sir C
01-24-2017, 04:06 PM
Well not spiritually white, no. But physically he's pretty white.

Hang on, that sounds a bit Nazi, doesn't it? :-(

:hehe: I wonder whether he has a certificate of Aryan purity? la will know the correct office to which one should apply.

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2017, 04:08 PM
:hehe: I wonder whether he has a certificate of Aryan purity? la will know the correct office to which one should apply.

It will have at least 17 syllables in its name and sound scary whatever it is

Burney
01-24-2017, 04:08 PM

Mind you, they used to let Bosnian muslims join the Waffen SS. :shrug:

They were pretty desperate by that stage, though, as they'd largely run out of Germans, French, Dutch and Norwegians.

Ash
01-24-2017, 05:03 PM
Mind you, they used to let Bosnian muslims join the Waffen SS. :shrug:

They were pretty desperate by that stage, though, as they'd largely run out of Germans, French, Dutch and Norwegians.

Can't believe you've forgotten about the Albanian Skanderbeg SS division. Elderly Albanians were particularly delighted to see the Bundeswehr march into Kosovo. It reminded them of the good old days.

Ash
01-24-2017, 05:07 PM
How can an Albanian be white? What are they, Slavs or Greekish?

Illyrians is how they see themselves. Original occupants of most of the Balkans, I think they claim.

Sir C
01-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Illyrians is how they see themselves. Original occupants of most of the Balkans, I think they claim.

Illyrians? Doesn't sound too honky to me, a.

Burney
01-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Can't believe you've forgotten about the Albanian Skanderbeg SS division. Elderly Albanians were particularly delighted to see the Bundeswehr march into Kosovo. It reminded them of the good old days.

As ever, you're my go-to man for obscure Balkan knowledge, a. :thumbup:

Burney
01-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Illyrians? Doesn't sound too honky to me, a.

Isn't Illyria a made-up place in a Shakespeare comedy?

Ash
01-24-2017, 05:20 PM

I used to think so, from when I played the 2nd guard on the left in Twelfth Night up until I came to be immersed in Balkan politics and history. Quite how a 16th century Brummie would have heard about an ancient land on the other side of the Adriatic I've no idea. Lends some credence to the theory that some of his plays were written by an Italian.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 05:24 PM
I used to think so, from when I played the 2nd guard on the left in Twelfth Night

You trod the boards?

:-|

Ash
01-24-2017, 05:31 PM
You trod the boards?

:-|

It was at school. Of course I've trodden a lot of boards in a musical capacity.

SWv2
01-24-2017, 05:34 PM
It was at school. Of course I've trodden a lot of boards in a musical capacity.

Indeed, you have the performing gene.

eastgermanautos
01-24-2017, 09:49 PM

I think you're right!

eastgermanautos
01-24-2017, 09:50 PM
I think you're right!

Xhaka didn't call the slvt a nig-nog. He called her a "fvcking white b!tch." That should get him off. He's insulting the honkeys, which you can totally do.