PDA

View Full Version : René gone.

Sir C
01-23-2017, 03:56 PM
I thought he died years ago from a plank through the swede.

I love 'Allo 'Allo. I liked the gay tank driver and the deformed midget bird, but best of all, the Italian fella. "What a mistake-a to make-a!" Classic stuff.

PSRB
01-23-2017, 03:59 PM

I love 'Allo 'Allo. I liked the gay tank driver and the deformed midget bird, but best of all, the Italian fella. "What a mistake-a to make-a!" Classic stuff.

The Fallen Madonna with the big boobies gag, hilarious stuff

Pat Vegas
01-23-2017, 04:06 PM

The Italian fella was Tiffany's dad in Eastenders.

Burney
01-23-2017, 04:12 PM

The original waitress bird was the bestest. Wonder why she went? The little midget one was horrible. Even René can't have wanted to shag her.

I think in real life he might have been a gay man.

Pat Vegas
01-23-2017, 04:14 PM
The original waitress bird was the bestest. Wonder why she went? The little midget one was horrible. Even René can't have wanted to shag her.

I believe she started in the movie Biggles,
with a fella who looked like jens Lehman.

Sir C
01-23-2017, 04:14 PM

Absolute screaming kwah, I understand.

Pat Vegas
01-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Absolute screaming kwah, I understand.

a Kayelord?

Luis Anaconda
01-23-2017, 04:31 PM

She went off to be in Howard's Way - which remarkably at the time was considered a step up acting wise

Viva Prat Vegas
01-23-2017, 05:38 PM
a Kayelord?

Gorden Gaye