PDA

View Full Version : Things you don't see anymore #4249

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Diners Club International cards.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:22 PM

Do you even remember Access cards, f? They were your flexible friend.

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 04:23 PM
Do you even remember Access cards, f? They were your flexible friend.

:nod: I liked the logo.

What happened to Switch cards? Or Cheque Guarantee cards I used to have one of those.
I used to pay all my bills by cheque it was a nice monthly routine.

Sir C
01-20-2017, 04:24 PM

Oddly, Diners Club used to be the favourite choice of airfields when you paid for fuel. It may have all changed now.

SWv2
01-20-2017, 04:26 PM
:nod: I liked the logo.

What happened to Switch cards? Or Cheque Guarantee cards I used to have one of those.
I used to pay all my bills by cheque it was a nice monthly routine.

Pat Vegas – you are a man that knows useless *******s. This may well be something that has puzzled you before but do you know why old people put their hands kind of over their mouths when using mobile phones, an effort to conceal the conversation if you will.

Do you think they all think they are being spied on?

Ash
01-20-2017, 04:26 PM
What happened to Switch cards?

I think they got taken over by Visa Debit cards.

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 04:30 PM
Pat Vegas – you are a man that knows useless *******s. This may well be something that has puzzled you before but do you know why old people put their hands kind of over their mouths when using mobile phones, an effort to conceal the conversation if you will.

Do you think they all think they are being spied on?

:hehe: I don't know the answer, Giroud does this all the time when he is talking to other players.

I often wonder why if my dad is using a computer and it's not quite working properly he just presses the keys harder or click the mouse harder.

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 04:31 PM
I think they got taken over by Visa Debit cards.

Visa Electron cards seem to have been phased out too. I had electron on my first account but I always felt like it was some basic crap. like Solo being the kids version of Switch.