PDA

View Full Version : One of his daughters is rather attractive and the other a bit of a munter.

Sir C
01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Oh Christ, imagie if some fúcker shoots him. They'll have a fúcking civil war.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:11 PM

You never know your luck, do you? :-D

Luis Anaconda
01-20-2017, 04:12 PM

Almost a direct quote from one his speeches there. The daughter bit

Sir C
01-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Almost a direct quote from one his speeches there. The daughter bit

Well he at least has objectivity, la. You can't fault a politician for being objective.

Sir C
01-20-2017, 04:14 PM
You never know your luck, do you? :-D

There's a fella on the podium wearing a fúck off ten gallon hat. They really are a bizarre people.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:14 PM
Well he at least has objectivity, la. You can't fault a politician for being objective.

I like the fact that one of his sons is called 'Barron Trump', which I'm pretty sure is the name of a Pantomime villain.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:17 PM
There's a fella on the podium wearing a fúck off ten gallon hat. They really are a bizarre people.

He'll probably throw it in the air, shout 'YEEHAW', start firing his six guns in the sky and then lynch a niggra to celebrate the inauguration.
This is what Owen Jones told me would happen, anyway.

SWv2
01-20-2017, 04:23 PM
He'll probably throw it in the air, shout 'YEEHAW', start firing his six guns in the sky and then lynch a niggra to celebrate the inauguration.
This is what Owen Jones told me would happen, anyway.

Niggra? Or Hughie from the Irish Dancing With Stars show.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/hughie-maughan-forced-to-defend-himself-from-racism-claims-as-fake-tan-controversy-becomes-headache-for-rte-35373917.html

Ash
01-20-2017, 04:24 PM

Apparently he's going to Langley tomorrow to visit the CIA. #grassyknoll

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:26 PM
Niggra? Or Hughie from the Irish Dancing With Stars show.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/hughie-maughan-forced-to-defend-himself-from-racism-claims-as-fake-tan-controversy-becomes-headache-for-rte-35373917.html

I'm a bit distressed that political correctness has reached Ireland, tbh, sw. :-(

SWv2
01-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Apparently he's going to Langley tomorrow to visit the CIA. #grassyknoll

Langley was destroyed in an explosion a few years back A.

:homeland:

SWv2
01-20-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm a bit distressed that political correctness has reached Ireland, tbh, sw. :-(

He has attempted to clear his name by apportioning blame on the makeup artist who in turn called him a liar. I expect somebody will be shot over the weekend.