PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if Hilary Clinton is making any attempt to conceal the fact that this is the

Monty92
01-20-2017, 03:54 PM
worst day of her life, but if she is, she’s doing a terrible job. She looks utterly, utterly bereft :clap:

Burney
01-20-2017, 03:57 PM
worst day of her life, but if she is, she’s doing a terrible job. She looks utterly, utterly bereft :clap:

Seems a bit mean making her go, to be honest. It must be like watching your worst enemy fück your wife.

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 03:59 PM
Seems a bit mean making her go, to be honest. It must be like watching your worst enemy fück your wife.

Do you have a worst enemy Burney?

as I get older I tend not to hate anybody as I live a boring existence. There are just plenty of annoying people around.
Of course this could change in a second.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:00 PM
Do you have a worst enemy Burney?

as I get older I tend not to hate anybody as I live a boring existence. There are just plenty of annoying people around.
Of course this could change in a second.

Of course not. Only people in fiction have worst enemies, I think.

Pat Vegas
01-20-2017, 04:01 PM
Of course not. Only people in fiction have worst enemies, I think.

:hehe: Maybe we all do but we just haven't met them yet.

It might be that fella who likes to try to get on the train before me when clearly I was there first.

I will push him under next time I see him just in case.

Burney
01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
:hehe: Maybe we all do but we just haven't met them yet.

It might be that fella who likes to try to get on the train before me when clearly I was there first.

I will push him under next time I see him just in case.

Yes. Actually I was thinking about this and the mere fact of someone fücking your wife would instantly make that person your worst enemy anyway (assuming you're not a pervert), so I think my analogy stands.

Chief Arrowhead
01-22-2017, 01:13 AM

I have it on a good source that she was a bit tipsy

eastgermanautos
01-22-2017, 04:58 AM
I have it on a good source that she was a bit tipsy

Hey, so forget all that. Berlin prostitutes. C'mon lads, make me some suggestions.