PDA

View Full Version : So it appears that Sam out of Sam and Dave will be playing The Donald's inauguration

Burney
01-19-2017, 09:21 AM
Does he just leave gaps where Dave used to do the singing, I wonder? If so, it could be quite the comedy routine.

The only other people I've heard of on the list are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Although I do like the sound of 'Big and Rich'.

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2017, 09:23 AM
Does he just leave gaps where Dave used to do the singing, I wonder? If so, it could be quite the comedy routine.

The only other people I've heard of on the list are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Although I do like the sound of 'Big and Rich'.

What the hell is a Tornado Marching Band, b? Just one big wind section?

Sir C
01-19-2017, 09:26 AM
What the hell is a Tornado Marching Band, b? Just one big wind section?

They do a great cover of Blowin' In The Wind.

Burney
01-19-2017, 09:33 AM

It does look spectacularly shít, but then when were these things anything else? Literally the only reason I'll be tuning in tomorrow will be in the hope that it kicks right off and I might get to see some hippies getting stomped. :popcorn:

Luis Anaconda
01-19-2017, 09:40 AM
Dylan tribute band? Could also do Hurricane, Rainy Day Women?

Burney
01-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Dylan tribute band? Could also do Hurricane, Rainy Day Women?

MAGA's Farm?

Sir C
01-19-2017, 09:44 AM
It does look spectacularly shít, but then when were these things anything else? Literally the only reason I'll be tuning in tomorrow will be in the hope that it kicks right off and I might get to see some hippies getting stomped. :popcorn:

Even without a riot, the lefty meltdown in twitter is going to be phenomenal. What we really need is for him to say something deeply offensive in the speech. Imagine if he announced the immediate overturning of Bradley Manning's pardon! :hehe:

Burney
01-19-2017, 09:47 AM
Even without a riot, the lefty meltdown in twitter is going to be phenomenal. What we really need is for him to say something deeply offensive in the speech. Imagine if he announced the immediate overturning of Bradley Manning's pardon! :hehe:

Oh, yes! And very deliberately called him 'Bradley', 'he' and 'him'. :hehe: Just a speech designed to troll everyone who didn't vote for him would be fantastic.

Sadly, he'll probably do some tired old shîte about healing divisions and being President for all Americans. :yawn:

Mo Britain less Europe
01-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Should be thankful he didn't get Chas and Dave.

Pokster
01-19-2017, 10:18 AM

He can't though can he?... I thought whatever (and it's a stupid rule) the leaving president did by way of pardons etc, can't be overturned by the new President.

Sir C
01-19-2017, 10:20 AM
He can't though can he?... I thought whatever (and it's a stupid rule) the leaving president did by way of pardons etc, can't be overturned by the new President.

Does he strike you as the sort of bloke who gives a flying fart about what the rules say? He's capable of announcing it even knowing that he can't do it.

He won't, though :-(

Burney
01-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Does he strike you as the sort of bloke who gives a flying fart about what the rules say? He's capable of announcing it even knowing that he can't do it.

He won't, though :-(

Just calling him 'him' would do. They'd hate it.

barrybueno
01-19-2017, 05:27 PM

Reminds me of this :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UZS1XHdIs0

barrybueno
01-19-2017, 05:56 PM
I put it to you you lie B, like a cheap rug...

PS. If you were thrown by the fact that 'Dawn' isn't going to be there with him then I believe you.

Pat Vegas
01-19-2017, 06:10 PM

I only know Toby Keith.

Are the rockettes those women who twirl things around and jump about?