PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy League - inappropriate names

Mo Britain less Europe
01-18-2017, 06:27 PM
To my great ire I found myself up against a team called "PedoWenger'sKiddies". Apart from thrashing them (it was in the cup) I naturally complained.

It's taken nearly a week for the team to be forced ot change its name but they seem quite realxed about it all. Shouldn't they have booted the fcuker out the league>

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2017, 07:17 PM
To my great ire I found myself up against a team called "PedoWenger'sKiddies". Apart from thrashing them (it was in the cup) I naturally complained.

It's taken nearly a week for the team to be forced ot change its name but they seem quite realxed about it all. Shouldn't they have booted the fcuker out the league>

Well done for sticking up to them m - these people are ****s

barrybueno
01-18-2017, 08:57 PM

I didn't enter this time M but my team name was always 'WHITE POWER'

Is that ok I wonder :rubchin:

Mo Britain less Europe
01-18-2017, 11:28 PM
No idea. So long as it isn't anti-Arsenal or anti-UK I couldn't give a monkey's.