it looks a bit like Isis.

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2017, 09:16 AM
it looks a bit like Isis.
: paranoid:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-18-2017, 09:24 AM
We got off lightly, I reckon.
Talking of which - can anyone help me with this tough quiz?

Ash
01-18-2017, 09:44 AM

Growing the brand. :-|

“Why do we need this new logo? Because we need to define not only a sense of belonging to something, but also to define Juventus’ style, which can relate to certain targets such as children, women, youth."

“We aim at getting them closer to us not only through football, which will always be our essence, but also through our way of being and existing, through our own style."

“It is a style that belongs to other brands too. We are football, football is our essence, but through football we do want to communicate certain values leading to football but at the same time going beyond it. Juventus looks at a growingly wider audience."

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Talking of which - can anyone help me with this tough quiz?

Is it Spurs?

PSRB
01-18-2017, 10:19 AM

almost as amusing as the "news" this morning that they've offered Pjanic as a swap deal for Sanchez :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2017, 10:20 AM
almost as amusing as the "news" this morning that they've offered Pjanic as a swap deal for Sanchez :hehe:

But who doesn't want Pjanic on the streets of London

PSRB
01-18-2017, 10:23 AM
But who doesn't want Pjanic on the streets of London

ignoring the crap joke :-| the story is actually more amusing as Tuttosport are saying we offered Sanchez in exchange for Pjanic, yeah cause that makes sense :rolleyes:

Pat Vegas
01-18-2017, 10:24 AM
: paranoid:

Ever watched Italian news?
It will make you paranoid.

Before the actual news starts they show one news story with sinister music in the background.
usually isis fellas walking towards the camera like they are in the expendables 37.

Or in a conference room doing back flips.

Luis Anaconda
01-18-2017, 10:24 AM
ignoring the crap joke :-| the story is actually more amusing as Tuttosport are saying we offered Sanchez in exchange for Pjanic, yeah cause that makes sense :rolleyes:

Ridicules - he's signing a new contract anyway. I read it on awimb

Pat Vegas
01-18-2017, 10:26 AM
Ridicules - he's signing a new contract anyway. I read it on awimb

I think he will stay. Plenty of time.

Our manager is out of contract in the summer and there doesn't seem to be a rush to sort that either.