PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash your jeans?

Pat Vegas
01-13-2017, 11:57 AM
and how often?

I know some people never do.
Does BGM still wear ladies jeans?

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:04 PM
and how often?

No. My wife does it for me. I'll only wear them once or twice before they're washed. This idea that it's OK to wear your trousers over and over again mystifies me. They're where your excretory and reproductive bits live, for god's sake!

Billy Goat Sverige
01-13-2017, 12:06 PM
and how often?

Still wear skinny jeans, but the male variety now. I usually wash mine after a couple of wears to stiffen them up again.

Pat Vegas
01-13-2017, 12:09 PM
No. My wife does it for me. I'll only wear them once or twice before they're washed. This idea that it's OK to wear your trousers over and over again mystifies me. They're where your excretory and reproductive bits live, for god's sake!

What wou

I was looking on ebay at some jeans and was surprised the market for old jeans is so popular.
I not wearing 2nd hand clothes especially some pair of levis from the 1980s

The only time i'd perhaps wear a non new item is if a family member gave it to me.
Never understood women who share dresses and stuff.

SWv2
01-13-2017, 12:09 PM
and how often?

I had a pair recently that I wore for about 7 months before washing them.

Pat Vegas
01-13-2017, 12:12 PM

I received the obligatory socks and boxer shorts for christmas.
my wife sticking them in the washing machine immediately I said I don't care let me wear them why they are nice and new.
I know a womens point of view is a bit different but I doubt I am going to catch some horrendous disease from a pair of boxers shorts out of the factory.

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:13 PM
I was looking on ebay at some jeans and was surprised the market for old jeans is so popular.
I not wearing 2nd hand clothes especially some pair of levis from the 1980s

The only time i'd perhaps wear a non new item is if a family member gave it to me.
Never understood women who share dresses and stuff.

Women do worse than that. They borrow each others' underwear - or at least the ones I've gone out with who lived with other girls did.

I always found that disgusting - and strangely arousing :-\

Pat Vegas
01-13-2017, 12:15 PM
Women do worse than that. They borrow each others' underwear - or at least the ones I've gone out with who lived with other girls did.

I always found that disgusting - and strangely arousing :-\

Imagine ending up getting busted for a crime because of this :dna:

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:15 PM

You dirty fücking bástard. :-(

I was friends at university with a metaller who prided himself on never washing his jeans. I did point out to him that this meant they smelled very bad and that he never got laid, but he saw these as prices worth paying. :shrug:

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Imagine ending up getting busted for a crime because of this :dna:

Actually, that would be quite a good plot device.

Norn Iron
01-13-2017, 12:24 PM
I'd wear jeans 2 days in a row at most. Usually the same pair at the weekend and then in the wash.
Why would anyone think it's okay not to wash their jeans?

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:30 PM
I'd wear jeans 2 days in a row at most. Usually the same pair at the weekend and then in the wash.

Hear, hear, norn. I'm frankly disgusted with sw and can only assume he has galloping crotch rot.

SWv2
01-13-2017, 12:39 PM

Do you fall over a lot or roll around in the muck?

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:42 PM
Do you fall over a lot or roll around in the muck?

YOU'RE SWEATING AND OOZING INTO THE INSIDE OF THEM, MAN!

All your little piss dribbles and farts go into them - of course you need to wash them.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-13-2017, 12:44 PM
I only get my jeans washed when they become slimy after 3 weeks

Pat Vegas
01-13-2017, 12:45 PM

How about your leather trousers?

SWv2
01-13-2017, 12:47 PM
YOU'RE SWEATING AND OOZING INTO THE INSIDE OF THEM, MAN!

All your little piss dribbles and farts go into them - of course you need to wash them.

Your piss dribbles and farts go into your pants in general. If you choose to go commando then so be it, I (unlike you and Norn) am not the clothing police.

I should point out that the latest episode was merely an experiment following the pre-printed guidelines provided by the jeans manufacturer who specifically said wear for 6 months before washing.

Being extreme I did the denim equivalent of turning the switch up to 11 and went further, 7+ months.

Normally speaking I would go around 3-4 months.

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:47 PM

You disgust me, you animal.

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:49 PM
Your piss dribbles and farts go into your pants in general. If you choose to go commando then so be it, I (unlike you and Norn) am not the clothing police.

I should point out that the latest episode was merely an experiment following the pre-printed guidelines provided by the jeans manufacturer who specifically said wear for 6 months before washing.

Being extreme I did the denim equivalent of turning the switch up to 11 and went further, 7+ months.

Normally speaking I would go around 3-4 months.

We all know that piss dribbles can soak through pants and into the crotch of a trouser, sw. And farts can pass though cloth. You are walking around in pissy, farty, sweat-soaked trousers. Are you not ashamed?

Pokster
01-13-2017, 12:54 PM
We all know that piss dribbles can soak through pants and into the crotch of a trouser, sw. And farts can pass though cloth. You are walking around in pissy, farty, sweat-soaked trousers. Are you not ashamed?

pssst, he's Irish b

Burney
01-13-2017, 12:57 PM
pssst, he's Irish b

I'm only glad Sir C isn't here to hear about this. He's quite fastidious in his own way and this would distress him no end.

Sir C
01-13-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm only glad Sir C isn't here to hear about this. He's quite fastidious in his own way and this would distress him no end.

I'm not in the least surprised, b. I suppose sw is probably curing an aul' pig in the bath, so there's nowhere to clean the clothes unless Mrs sw pops down to the Liffey to bash them agin a rock.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-13-2017, 01:02 PM
How about your leather trousers?

The Marc Almond ones ?

Burney
01-13-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm not in the least surprised, b. I suppose sw is probably curing an aul' pig in the bath, so there's nowhere to clean the clothes unless Mrs sw pops down to the Liffey to bash them agin a rock.

Oh, you are here. This is alarming stuff. When you met sw did you notice a musty odour emanating from his downstairs?

Sir C
01-13-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh, you are here. This is alarming stuff. When you met sw did you notice a musty odour emanating from his downstairs?

Happily I haven't smelt anything since 1988. Admittedly he didn't look particularly hygienic, but I assumed he had simply spent the morning tarmacing a road.

We shouldn't really mock the third world b. They have money now, of course, but it will take hundreds of years of education and an enlightenment to bring them to civilised standards.

Burney
01-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Happily I haven't smelt anything since 1988. Admittedly he didn't look particularly hygienic, but I assumed he had simply spent the morning tarmacing a road.

We shouldn't really mock the third world b. They have money now, of course, but it will take hundreds of years of education and an enlightenment to bring them to civilised standards.

I don't think I'd ever be able to meet him now without thinking about what's in his trousers. :-(

SWv2
01-13-2017, 01:46 PM
I don't think I'd ever be able to meet him now without thinking about what's in his trousers. :-(

Jesus christ man, do you mind!

Burney
01-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Jesus christ man, do you mind!

I'm sorry, sw, but I can't get my mind off your pestiferous lower portions. :-(

SWv2
01-13-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry, sw, but I can't get my mind off your pestiferous lower portions. :-(

Nor can your Mum.

*My sincerest apologies to the ultimate Mrs B. You will appreciate I never indulge in this gutter humour but this one had to be done.