PDA

View Full Version : No surprise here - Michael Jackson's fans/family have taken offence...

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Can't even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Can even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

I had started a job that sold tickets 3 days before Michael Jackson kicked the bucket.

:-( It was mayhem doing refunds.
I think the boss had already paid off his mortgage with it :hehe: he was left right in the ****.

Burney
01-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Can even do a písstake these days. Not a bad likeness imo. Who was the awimber who bought MJ tickets just before he carked it? He was gutted iirc.

Is that Noel Fielding?

I remember the mad Jacko fan. He refused to accept that his hero was a nonce, too. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Is that Noel Fielding?

I remember the mad Jacko fan. He refused to accept that his hero was a nonce, too. :hehe:

I wonder if Michael Jackson had a catchphrase.
How's about that then Billie Jean?

01-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Is that Noel Fielding?

Joseph Fiennes. It's for a uk tv show called Urban Myths...which I'm sure will be hilarious. Apparently Jacko's daughter and sundry others have taken offence at a white chap playing him. Not sure why really...

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 11:18 AM

The race card is being played.

It's a confusing one. They seem to object to a white actor playing Michael Jackson.

It don't matter if you're black or white.

Burney
01-12-2017, 11:18 AM
I wonder if Michael Jackson had a catchphrase.
How's about that then Billie Jean?

I've always assumed that once he'd finished, he do that little scream, grab his crotch, tip his hat over one eye and moonwalk backwards out of the room.

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 11:19 AM
I've always assumed that once he'd finished, he do that little scream, grab his crotch, tip his hat over one eye and moonwalk backwards out of the room.

Probably worth it to see that.

Burney
01-12-2017, 11:20 AM
The race card is being played.

It's a confusing one. They seem to object to a white actor playing Michael Jackson.

It don't matter if you're black or white.

The race issue is surely secondary to the fact that they've managed to make him look even less like a real human than Michael Jackson actually did?

Burney
01-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Probably worth it to see that.

Oh, yes. Say what you like about him, but he was a born entertainer.

World's End Stella
01-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Joseph Fiennes. It's for a uk tv show called Urban Myths...which I'm sure will be hilarious. Apparently Jacko's daughter and sundry others have taken offence at a white chap playing him. Not sure why really...

Is it coz the fella is too dark skinned to play Jacko? Bloody racists those Jacksons

Ash
01-12-2017, 03:34 PM
I had started a job that sold tickets 3 days before Michael Jackson kicked the bucket.

:-( It was mayhem doing refunds.
I think the boss had already paid off his mortgage with it :hehe: he was left right in the ****.

Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Feckin middle-men parasites. Like Expedia, creaming 19% off everyone's hard-earneds. They must have more sponds than Croesus by now. See also football agents etc.

:nod: that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.

01-12-2017, 03:45 PM
:nod: that's why I found a new job 3 years later.

Used to like the Club Level though especially when the dinner was included.

Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.

Pat Vegas
01-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Club Level bought you dinner? Bloody hell, that's generous for an Irisher.

I do like Club Level's romantic view of London.