PDA

View Full Version : Football content

Billy Goat Sverige
01-11-2017, 12:27 PM
How should we line up going forward? Giroud to carry on starting up front? Sanchez back up front? Personally i'd have Sanchez there and i'd like to see Perez get a few games.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 12:53 PM
How should we line up going forward? Giroud to carry on starting up front? Sanchez back up front? Personally i'd have Sanchez there and i'd like to see Perez get a few games.

Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now, but have to say with Mesut back, would prefer to move Sanchez up top and play Perez

Rugby Content
Our pack is ****ed

SWv2
01-11-2017, 01:04 PM

What about Welbeck?

SWv2
01-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now,

True, but give him a few more weeks and the task will be a lot more straightforward.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-11-2017, 01:05 PM
What about Welbeck?

Give it a few weeks and he can play on the right. I think Walcott is still unwrapping his coffee machine.

Ash
01-11-2017, 01:07 PM
What about Welbeck?

You think he's shít.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Tough one - hard to drop Giroud now, but have to say with Mesut back, would prefer to move Sanchez up top and play Perez

Rugby Content
Our pack is ****ed

Who's injured now? I saw Robshaw is out and Haskell hurt himself on his return. Although good to see Kruis and Launchbury will be available. To be honest as well as Robshaw has played under Jones i think Itoje will be just as good. No idea who would play at 7 if Haskell is out. I'm not really a fan of Wood and Harrison is just ****e.

SWv2
01-11-2017, 01:11 PM
You think he's shít.

Average, mediocre - not ****.

I do like him all the same.

PSRB
01-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Rugby Content
Our pack is ****ed[/QUOTE]

:nod: Arsenal-esque injury list

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Who's injured now? I saw Robshaw is out and Haskell hurt himself on his return. Although good to see Kruis and Launchbury will be available. To be honest as well as Robshaw has played under Jones i think Itoje will be just as good. No idea who would play at 7 if Haskell is out. I'm not really a fan of Wood and Harrison is just ****e.

Marler has broken his leg, with Mako out as well, we are inexperienced at prop. Haskell, Kruis and Hartley won't play before the France game which isn't ideal. Assume Hughes will play 8 and hopefully Itoje at 6 as you say. Sam Underhill signing for Bath is good news for next season. A proper No 7 apparently. I'm sure we will get by against France at home. Think Ireland have to be favourites for the whole thing though

Ash
01-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Just to be really meta, and threadjack the threadjack, whatabout Paddy Lowe to Williams?

PSRB
01-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Just to be really meta, and threadjack the threadjack, whatabout Paddy Lowe to Williams?

That's been touted around for a while

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 01:54 PM

Ah, but will Morgan keep his place with the competition from Billings, among others?

Billy Goat Sverige
01-11-2017, 02:05 PM

I'll be honest A, i'm still in mourning over dear Jenson quitting. I've not really paid any attention to the off-season stuff. I just hope the new engine regs make it a bit more competitive next season.

Ash
01-11-2017, 02:16 PM
I'll be honest A, i'm still in mourning over dear Jenson quitting. I've not really paid any attention to the off-season stuff. I just hope the new engine regs make it a bit more competitive next season.

Yes, but it was a bit putting-him-out-of-his-misery tbf. Not that he needs the money, but Sky should hire him instead of that useless cůnt Johnny Herbert. He might even give Johnny-big-boots Brundle a run for his money in commentary. "Oi Brundle! No! You haven't raced a formula one car for twenty years! You're not an expert any more! [/harryenfield]"

World's End Stella
01-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Yes, but it was a bit putting-him-out-of-his-misery tbf. Not that he needs the money, but Sky should hire him instead of that useless cůnt Johnny Herbert. He might even give Johnny-big-boots Brundle a run for his money in commentary. "Oi Brundle! No! You haven't raced a formula one car for twenty years! You're not an expert any more! [/harryenfield]"

For the record, I think Sky's F1 coverage is ace. Really, really, really ace. Well done Sky.

Ash
01-11-2017, 02:56 PM
For the record, I think Sky's F1 coverage is ace. Really, really, really ace. Well done Sky.

Yes, they do a good job. Except Herbert who is nice but pointless. The best thing about Sky's coverage is that that massive gobshíte Eddie Jordan isn't on it.

World's End Stella
01-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Yes, they do a good job. Except Herbert who is nice but pointless. The best thing about Sky's coverage is that that massive gobshíte Eddie Jordan isn't on it.

Who's the chap that calls the actual race itself, not the Martin Tyler, the Andy Grey fella? He's brilliant.

Ash
01-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Who's the chap that calls the actual race itself, not the Martin Tyler, the Andy Grey fella? He's brilliant.

Martin Brundle.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Not Johnny-big-boots Brundle ^^

Martin Brundle.

Ash
01-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Not Johnny-big-boots Brundle ^^

Yep. Brundle is an excellent co-commentator, though a bit arrogant, and hasn't raced in F1 for 20 years. He never won a race in F1 but never had a machine capable of doing so. He was highly rated as a driver though and gave Ayrton Senna a run for his money in F3.

The only ex driver who could possibly have a chance of being anywhere near as good Brundle might be Jenson Button, who would bring the value of more recent experience.

PSRB
01-11-2017, 05:59 PM

David Croft, it's in UHD on Sky next year :cloud9:

Ash
01-11-2017, 06:14 PM
David Croft, it's in UHD on Sky next year :cloud9:

I'd have thought that David Croft was the Martin Tyler.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 06:32 PM
I'd have thought that David Croft was the Martin Tyler.

Who is the Robbie Savage?

barrybueno
01-11-2017, 06:44 PM

That would be Eddie Jordan imo

Ash
01-11-2017, 10:59 PM
That would be Eddie Jordan imo

:hehe: :hehe:

World's End Stella
01-12-2017, 09:22 AM