PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Schneiderlinn, £22m.

SWv2
01-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Bargain.

Thought he was a superb midfield footballer at Southampton.

Sorry for mentioning football.

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Bargain.

Thought he was a superb midfield footballer at Southampton.

Sorry for mentioning football.

Bargain is a bit far for a player who has been sat on his arse all season while Fellaini rampages in Utd's midfield

SWv2
01-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Bargain is a bit far for a player who has been sat on his arse all season while Fellaini rampages in Utd's midfield

His non-selection in preference to Fellaini is simply down to Mourinho, unfair to reflect that on MS.

Of course £20m is difficult to describe as a bargain in any respect but in the verily ****ed up and some may say immoral world of footballing transfer fees it ****ing is right!

Luis Anaconda
01-11-2017, 12:52 PM
His non-selection in preference to Fellaini is simply down to Mourinho, unfair to reflect that on MS.

Of course £20m is difficult to describe as a bargain in any respect but in the verily ****ed up and some may say immoral world of footballing transfer fees it ****ing is right!
Meh - not much better than Elneny who was 5 million - that is a bargain

redgunamo
01-11-2017, 01:42 PM

Elneny only has about six weeks to live though :ACN:

Ash
01-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Elneny only has about six weeks to live though :ACN:

And that's still more than Donald Trump. :CIA:

redgunamo
01-11-2017, 01:49 PM
And that's still more than Donald Trump. :CIA:

What's all this?

Ash
01-11-2017, 02:01 PM
What's all this?

Oh, just a spot of tinfoilhattery. Aparently, shortly before being visited by the 'lone gunman', JFK had threatened to "smash the CIA into a million pieces and scatter them to the winds" (or words to that effect). Shame they got him first imo.

World's End Stella
01-11-2017, 02:36 PM

Bargains my arse. Who cares about bargains when the club is awash with cash.

You want to know what a bargain would have been? Higuain for 32mil a few years back. Now that was a bargain.

Ash
01-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Bargains my arse. Who cares about bargains when the club is awash with cash.

You want to know what a bargain would have been? Higuain for 32mil a few years back. Now that was a bargain.

All that cash floating around will pretty quickly get hoovered up by those greedy shítcùnts for whom no amount of money is ever enough.

And that's just Gazidis.

SWv2
01-11-2017, 03:07 PM
............... . those greedy shítcùnts for whom no amount of money is ever enough.

He is sat at home with his new coffee machine.

The dick.

Ash
01-11-2017, 03:09 PM
He is sat at home with his new coffee machine.

The dick.

I have a new coffee machine too - a de Longhi, as recommended by Sir C. It makes wonderful coffee. :-)

SWv2
01-11-2017, 03:22 PM
I have a new coffee machine too - a de Longhi, as recommended by Sir C. It makes wonderful coffee. :-)

I wish you every enjoyment from your new hard earned purchase, or whatever the appropriate term of congratulatory warmth would be.

Ash
01-11-2017, 03:39 PM
I wish you every enjoyment from your new hard earned purchase, or whatever the appropriate term of congratulatory warmth would be.

Thank-you. I believe 'Happy Christmas' would be the appropriate phrase. Good old Santa.