PDA

View Full Version : HRwimb. Not me for once.

Pat Vegas
01-05-2017, 11:03 AM
A friend of mine received an email from his 2 bosses slagging him off.

saying he's being uncooperative, and has an attitude problem we will need to take further steps.

Thing is he wasn't supposed to receive it they seemed to have CC'd him by mistake. :hehe:

What can he do now?

redgunamo
01-05-2017, 11:08 AM

saying he's being uncooperative, and has an attitude problem we will need to take further steps.

Thing is he wasn't supposed to receive it they seemed to have CC'd him by mistake. :hehe:

What can he do now?

Tell them to get stuffed, P.

IUFG
01-05-2017, 11:09 AM
tell him to respond with IAHYK

HTH :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
01-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Tell them to get stuffed, P.

He seems to have gone with the angle of asking them to pay him off to leave :shrug:
not sure if that's gonna work.

He's in a union though I told him to go speak to his rep.

IUFG
01-05-2017, 11:13 AM
of course he can ask for a settlement agreement to leave.

he's slightly got the upper hand with that piece of evidence.

If he wishes to pursue this avenue he should ask his boss AND a HR Rep for a 'without prejudice' conversation.

Pat Vegas
01-05-2017, 11:17 AM

If he wishes to pursue this avenue he should ask his boss AND a HR Rep for a 'without prejudice' conversation.

I think that's what he is gonna do. I told him to keep calm as he is a bit hot headed.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-05-2017, 11:36 AM

What can he do now?

Reply to all with a link to an idiots guide to correctly emailing imo

SWv2
01-05-2017, 11:45 AM

HR Nazi.

:thumbup:

Ash
01-05-2017, 02:15 PM

What can he do now?

Tell him he clearly needs to work on his attitude and team play, and needs to up his game and stop being a useless cùnt. Then tell his bosses to blame the Russians for hacking their emails. That always works, apparently. They won't need evidence or anything like that.