PDA

View Full Version : I rather like the cut of this Eddy Howe fellow's gib. If we ever do manage

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-03-2017, 10:23 PM
to rid ourselves of that vascillating, useless old 'Allo 'Allo parody Wenger, then Eddy will be just the man to motivate a pool of young talented players.

Wenger out!

Just Trent
01-03-2017, 10:45 PM
to rid ourselves of that vascillating, useless old 'Allo 'Allo parody Wenger, then Eddy will be just the man to motivate a pool of young talented players.

Wenger out!

I rather like the look of Thomas Tuchel at Dortmund. Have you seen how bad he looks in any sort of coat? Actually worse than Wenger. The perfect candidate imo

01-04-2017, 09:51 AM
I rather like the look of Thomas Tuchel at Dortmund. Have you seen how bad he looks in any sort of coat? Actually worse than Wenger. The perfect candidate imo

Wenger out, Eddy Howe in!

Burney
01-04-2017, 10:32 AM

Wenger out!

It's 'jib'. It's a nautical term relating to the jib sail, which - depending on how it was set or 'cut' - could be used to identify a ship as friend or foe.

Pat Vegas
01-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Wenger out, Eddy Howe in!

Are there any spare Conte's hanging around.
Howabout the Juventus fella?

01-04-2017, 10:37 AM
It's 'jib'. It's a nautical term relating to the jib sail, which - depending on how it was set or 'cut' - could be used to identify a ship as friend or foe.

This is an outrage! I always knew it wouldn't be long before you abused your position as a mod. Re-instate my avatar at once!

Burney
01-04-2017, 10:40 AM
This is an outrage! I always knew it wouldn't be long before you abused your position as a mod. Re-instate my avatar at once!

Nowt to do with me, squire. And Sir C's on hollers, so it's not him either. You want to turn your sock full of pool balls on 71 Guns.

Burney
01-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Are there any spare Conte's hanging around.
Howabout the Juventus fella?

Your mum's a spare Conte.

Pat Vegas
01-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Your mum's a spare Conte.

:hehe: That's the last Christmas I stay at home.

01-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Nowt to do with me, squire. And Sir C's on hollers, so it's not him either. You want to turn your sock full of pool balls on 71 Guns.
Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell. I'm in the process of acquiring a Jack/Pug cross, a Jug in fact, that isn't dissimilar to Fanny the Wonderdog

Burney
01-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell. I'm in the process of acquiring a Jack/Pug cross, a Jug in fact, that isn't dissimilar to Fanny the Wonderdog

I quite like that. I don't really approve of over-bred dogs like pugs, so that cross seems quite a reasonable compromise. I spent Christmas with my sister, who has a French bulldog, which - bless it - is an amiable creature, but grotesquely over-bred to the point that it's basically a fücking retard.

Ash
01-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell.

Almost as good as the little dancing fairy that Headgear gave you that time.

01-04-2017, 10:54 AM
I quite like that. I don't really approve of over-bred dogs like pugs, so that cross seems quite a reasonable compromise. I spent Christmas with my sister, who has a French bulldog, which - bless it - is an amiable creature, but grotesquely over-bred to the point that it's basically a fücking retard.

Recently met a feisty little Jug in Ireland. All the spirit and mischief of a Jack with the affection of a pug. Delightful little fellow and something I think my daughter should be able to cope with walking wise.