PDA

View Full Version : So Giroud decides that with 4 minutes to effectively stay in the title race is an

Monty92
01-03-2017, 09:46 PM
appropriate time to do a gay dance rather than grab the ball and run back to start the game again as soon as possible?

Someone justify that to me…

Billy Goat Sverige
01-03-2017, 09:47 PM
appropriate time to do a gay dance rather than grab the ball and run back to start the game again as soon as possible?

He's a preening, narcissistic ****.

eastgermanautos
01-03-2017, 09:48 PM

I happen to like gay dances. :shrug:

eastgermanautos
01-03-2017, 09:48 PM
. .

World's End Stella
01-03-2017, 09:49 PM
He's a preening, narcissistic ****.

True - but one who had 2 assists and the equalising goal tonight.

IUFG
01-03-2017, 09:50 PM
taking the ball back to the centre spot makes no difference to the referee's timekeeping whatsoever.

so there.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-03-2017, 09:51 PM
I was absolutely filthy livid about it. Not just him. Other players went over to milk the fans too. Cvnts

World's End Stella
01-03-2017, 09:57 PM
I liked Perez's goal better than Giroud's the other day.

There, I said it.

Just Trent
01-03-2017, 09:59 PM
I liked Perez's goal better than Giroud's the other day.

There, I said it.

:nod: :nod:

AFC East
01-03-2017, 10:15 PM

Agreed, although at least he wised up. I watched the replay carefully to note that Gabriel was the bigger culprit.

Norn Iron
01-03-2017, 11:42 PM

He celebrated and sprinted back for kick off. Do you think the Bournemouth players were in a hurry to kick off? Don't be silly now. It wasn't really the right time for the celebration but it didn't cost us any time.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-04-2017, 12:32 AM
True - but one who had 2 assists and the equalising goal tonight.

Exactly. The others had grabbed the ball and the opponents would walk back slowly for the kick-off any way.