PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one fearing a bit of a shock tonight?

PSRB
01-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Probably just because it's a Tuesday, in January, 1st day back at work and given up smoking....again

Pat Vegas
01-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Probably just because it's a Tuesday, in January, 1st day back at work and given up smoking....again

I think we will go on a nice little run before the Chelsea fixture.

PSRB
01-03-2017, 05:22 PM
I think we will go on a nice little run before the Chelsea fixture.

tbf, that's what I said before Christmas, after the City match. 18 points from next 6 games (now 12 from 4) is very do-able

Pat Vegas
01-03-2017, 05:26 PM
tbf, that's what I said before Christmas, after the City match. 18 points from next 6 games (now 12 from 4) is very do-able

Tricky part is that Chelsea have to play Tottenham and Liverpool. And Leicester I think (perhaps they can find their last season spirit for the day)
I would like Chelsea to drop points. But long term perhaps it's better if Tottenham and Liverpool do.

PSRB
01-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Tricky part is that Chelsea have to play Tottenham and Liverpool. And Leicester I think (perhaps they can find their last season spirit for the day)
I would like Chelsea to drop points. But long term perhaps it's better if Tottenham and Liverpool do.

Chelsea vs Spurs, a draw will do us nicely and same when Liverpool play Chelsea and Leicester to beat them