PDA

View Full Version : Excellent goal. And it all started by Olly's back heel flick in our half. Great

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-01-2017, 04:22 PM
counter attack by the team. But an absolutely lovely flick by Olly to start it.

Hasn't Olly scored something like 14 in his last 15 starts? I know we've looked much better with Alexis up front, but we shouldn't write off Olly just yet.

Mc Gooner
01-01-2017, 04:31 PM
http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/arsenal-vs-crystal-palace/goaaal-what-a-goal-olivier-giroud-1-0.html :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Limit of 4 smileys. WTF?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-01-2017, 06:19 PM
http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/arsenal-vs-crystal-palace/goaaal-what-a-goal-olivier-giroud-1-0.html :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Limit of 4 smileys. WTF?
Every time you include a smiley in a message, a hamster dies McG. You heartless hogmanay bothering bástard.

barrybueno
01-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!!

Mc Gooner
01-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Every time you include a smiley in a message, a hamster dies McG. You heartless hogmanay bothering bástard.

Fück hamsters ....... metaphorically speaking you understand :dogs:

Ash
01-01-2017, 11:33 PM
counter attack by the team. But an absolutely lovely flick by Olly to start it.

Hasn't Olly scored something like 14 in his last 15 starts? I know we've looked much better with Alexis up front, but we shouldn't write off Olly just yet.

It actually started when Lucas, helping out on the edge of our box, won the ball. Yet everyone keeps saying that Olly started the move. :shrug:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-02-2017, 01:20 AM
It actually started when Lucas, helping out on the edge of our box, won the ball. Yet everyone keeps saying that Olly started the move. :shrug:

Oh yeah. It was a great sliding interception by Lucas that started it. And Hector's pass. But it was Olly's backheel flick was the thing that really put the counter-attack on the front foot.

Mo Britain less Europe
01-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Ollie started the attacking move. Beautiful flick. No-one seems to mention how Alexis' cross was such a dud. I've even heard it said it was Ollie's fault for being "too fast". Seems you can't win once people make up their minds about you.

Mc Gooner
01-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Ollie started the attacking move. Beautiful flick. No-one seems to mention how Alexis' cross was such a dud. I've even heard it said it was Ollie's fault for being "too fast". Seems you can't win once people make up their minds about you."Ollie" and "too fast" are not things you normally see juxtapositioned in a sentence. :)

Still a fecking brilliant goal no matter how 'lucky' it was.

Mo Britain less Europe
01-02-2017, 07:45 PM
You make your luck. He missed a sitter and scored a glorious goal. He still gets shtick.