PDA

View Full Version : Fat Sam in da House!!!

barrybueno
12-22-2016, 09:58 PM
Booyaah ahahahahahahhahahha

Ash
12-23-2016, 12:41 AM
Great daze ahead, Beano. :cloud9:

barrybueno
12-23-2016, 09:46 AM
I can't wait to meet him Ash. Just trying to cobble together the 400 grand required, need to start selling some things...

PS. I truly believe I jinxed Pards that fateful day I met the great man in O'Neills :cry:

Ash
12-23-2016, 10:02 AM
I can't wait to meet him Ash. Just trying to cobble together the 400 grand required, need to start selling some things...

PS. I truly believe I jinxed Pards that fateful day I met the great man in O'Neills :cry:

Palace fan in the office isn't thrilled at the prospect. West Ham fan has warned him to expect a stiff neck watching the ball hoofed high and long.

barrybueno
12-23-2016, 10:18 AM
A Palace fan with an opinion on how we should play, outrageous :hehe:

I'm afraid it's all about staying in this ****ty overrated league and all the coin it brings, everything else is secondary

And BFS is gonna love Ben Techi of course.

Ash
12-23-2016, 10:28 AM
A Palace fan with an opinion on how we should play, outrageous :hehe:

I'm afraid it's all about staying in this ****ty overrated league and all the coin it brings, everything else is secondary

And BFS is gonna love Ben Techi of course.

And Arsenal first game. New Manager Syndrome and all. :-(

redgunamo
12-24-2016, 11:40 AM
And Arsenal first game. New Manager Syndrome and all. :-(

I hope you lot celebrate Theo's hattrick by doing this in Big Sam's face. England manager ****er.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-06-2015/kX8wib.gif

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-24-2016, 06:01 PM

Did you meet Geoff Thomas right before he played for England against France at Wembley?

Darren's Dodgy Denim
12-26-2016, 01:42 AM
That is Crystal Palace saved from relegation then. He won't take them down. Which is just as good, there are other clubs I would rather get relegated than Crystal Palace.