PDA

View Full Version : What's all this german stuff?

Pat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:47 AM
I don't even know what day it is.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:49 AM
The German police have found your ID card Pat

Sir C
12-21-2016, 11:50 AM

Some Allan has mowed down a christmas market in Berlin. You know the drill. Nothing to do with Islam, the Americans / us caused it, Islamophobia yadda yadda yadda.

It's probably Thursday.

Burney
12-21-2016, 11:51 AM
Some Allan has mowed down a christmas market in Berlin. You know the drill. Nothing to do with Islam, the Americans / us caused it, Islamophobia yadda yadda yadda.

It's probably Thursday.

It's Wednesday isn't it? At least I the real world. Not sure what day it is in foreign.

Pat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:52 AM
The German police have found your ID card Pat

Scheiße. ID card you say. how European.

Pat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:53 AM

It's probably Thursday.

Should I avoid visiting Winter wonderland then?
From a terror perspective. Probably best avoided anyway.

Burney
12-21-2016, 11:54 AM

The German authorities have placed the right to anonymity of an on-the-run terrorist suspect over public safety and thus in one act neatly encapsulated everything that's wrong with modern 'liberal' priorities, sensibilities and mores.

HTH.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:56 AM
The German authorities have placed the right to anonymity of an on-the-run terrorist suspect over public safety and thus in one act neatly encapsulated everything that's wrong with modern 'liberal' priorities, sensibilities and mores.

HTH.

Kevin Maguire likes this

Pat Vegas
12-21-2016, 11:59 AM

HTH.

I get the feeling Germany are over compensating for previous endevours.

Burney
12-21-2016, 12:01 PM
I get the feeling Germany are over compensating for previous endevours.

Of course, but they really do need to get over that a bit and try and remember where they put their testicles.