PDA

View Full Version : That British bird in Berlin plastered pics of herself all over Twitter after

Monty92
12-20-2016, 09:37 AM
the attack and then got all upset when the Daily Mail used them, failing to understand the consequences of posting photos on a public forum.

Sir C
12-20-2016, 09:39 AM
the attack and then got all upset when the Daily Mail used them, failing to understand the consequences of posting photos on a public forum.

Is she attractive?

Burney
12-20-2016, 09:46 AM

My favourite bit was when the Beeb/Sky/Guardian avidly seized on the fact that the driver found dead in the lorry was Polish - only for it to turn out that of course the Allan in question had killed him when he stole it. The agenda is now so blatant as to be ridiculous.

Monty92
12-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Is she attractive?

No, but she'd look a hell of a lot worse had she not made the prudent decision to shufffle away from the market when she did.

Burney
12-20-2016, 09:54 AM
No, but she'd look a hell of a lot worse had she not made the prudent decision to shufffle away from the market when she did.

I've literally no idea who you're talking about. Any chance of a link?

Monty92
12-20-2016, 09:58 AM
I've literally no idea who you're talking about. Any chance of a link?

https://twitter.com/ERushton/status/810924729972518912

eastgermanautos
12-20-2016, 11:14 AM
My favourite bit was when the Beeb/Sky/Guardian avidly seized on the fact that the driver found dead in the lorry was Polish - only for it to turn out that of course the Allan in question had killed him when he stole it. The agenda is now so blatant as to be ridiculous.

Well fvck, dude, no-one wants a complete racial meltdown. Or maybe you do. I don't even know. There is *some interest in preserving a state of civil order. That is if you are in business and want to make money.

Burney
12-20-2016, 11:17 AM
Well fvck, dude, no-one wants a complete racial meltdown. Or maybe you do. I don't even know. There is *some interest in preserving a state of civil order. That is if you are in business and want to make money.

Problem is, this approach only serves to kick the can down the road, building up anger and eroding trust in media and the political establishment.

How well would you say that has worked out so far in 2016?