PDA

View Full Version : I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
12-19-2016, 02:11 PM
are aaaht-ists. Declare yerselves!

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!

Sir C
12-19-2016, 02:14 PM

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!

Must you be so very divisive? Can we not all just be loyal members of The Arsenal family?

12-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Must you be so very divisive? Can we not all just be loyal members of The Arsenal family?

Just answer the fuc king question! You in or ahht?

Sir C
12-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Just answer the fuc king question! You in or ahht?

Oh, I'm very much In. Indeed, the more spittle-flecked rage I see from the likes of you on clips from Arsenal Fan TV, the keener I am for the Great Man to stay and take us down to the championship, Cloughie style. I want to see just how angry it is possible for oddballs with dubious personal hygiene to become.

Billy Goat Sverige
12-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh, I'm very much In. Indeed, the more spittle-flecked rage I see from the likes of you on clips from Arsenal Fan TV, the keener I am for the Great Man to stay and take us down to the championship, Cloughie style. I want to see just how angry it is possible for oddballs with dubious personal hygiene to become.

I read a story today about a young Swedish pilot who has become very popular on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/flymeyoga/?hl=en

Will we be seeing you do similar, C? A bit of yoga before getting in the cockpit?

Sir C
12-19-2016, 02:47 PM
I read a story today about a young Swedish pilot who has become very popular on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/flymeyoga/?hl=en

Will we be seeing you do similar, C? A bit of yoga before getting in the cockpit?

She's rather pleased with herself, isn't she?

Brentwood
12-19-2016, 03:01 PM

AAAAAHT!!!!

http://www.victory-inn.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/flexslider_full/public/victory-inn_cornwall.jpg?itok=vUDFdYCl

7sisters
12-19-2016, 03:06 PM
He has to go at the end of the season , surely ? Hmmm ?
Christ.. Even Wilshere's managed to go half a season injury free since we shipped him off to Bournemouth..

Ash
12-19-2016, 03:27 PM

AAAAAHT!!!!

Judge him in May.

World's End Stella
12-19-2016, 03:35 PM
If we challenge for the title, I'd be happy for him to stay. Another distant finish in the top four and I think it will be best for him to leave.

and please don't ask me for a definition of 'challenge for the title', it just gets messy. I'll know and will be happy to inform everyone of the outcome. :-)

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-19-2016, 03:37 PM

AAAAAHT!!!!

I have calmed down since the debacle of the last two results and am full of 'festive cheer', so I'll be happy for him to stay until we finish outside of the top 4.
Next summer then, :-)

SWv2
12-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Judge him in May.

I don’t think we can A as come May if the season is deemed to be non-successful we need to transition to new manager with immediate effect.

The decision really needs to be made now*

*not by us

p.s. Out!

Ash
12-19-2016, 03:57 PM
I don’t think we can A as come May if the season is deemed to be non-successful we need to transition to new manager with immediate effect.

The decision really needs to be made now*

*not by us

p.s. Out!

You prefer the lame duck approach? Sack him now but expect him to work out his notice a la San Pellegreno?

12-19-2016, 04:00 PM
She's rather pleased with herself, isn't she?

I had thought all pilots were grizzly looking munters like you C. I'll bet the little stoat can eat her own growler!

Sir C
12-19-2016, 04:02 PM
I had thought all pilots were grizzly looking munters like you C. I'll bet the little stoat can eat her own growler!

The three best pilots I have known were all women, h. I think it's to do with the lack of ego.

I shall draw a veil across your appalling vulgarity.

Monty92
12-19-2016, 04:03 PM

AAAAAHT!!!!

I think we're doing ok really. 34 points before Christmas isn't too shabby. I don't think we can be too critical for failing to keep pace with a team that's gone on a 11 game winning streak. Obviously the past week makes it essential for us to now go on a run and close that gap in the next month or two, so let's see. It's been terrible week, but there's no reason why it must define our season.

SWv2
12-19-2016, 04:06 PM
You prefer the lame duck approach? Sack him now but expect him to work out his notice a la San Pellegreno?

I would prefer a mutual decision to allow him walk away at the end of the contract, no sacking whatsoever.

Not ideal I accept but then neither is deciding to part company with Wenger only in May and then having a period of unforeseen flux and uncertainty as we try to obtain the services of the next boss.

Pellegrini was a different case altogether having his contract of employment terminated during it's course.

12-19-2016, 04:07 PM
I think we're doing ok really. 34 points before Christmas isn't too shabby. I don't think we can be too critical for failing to keep pace with a team that's gone on a 11 game winning streak. Obviously the past week makes it essential for us to now go on a run and close that gap in the next month or two, so let's see. It's been terrible week, but there's no reason why it must define our season.

For fuxake...in or out?

Monty92
12-19-2016, 04:14 PM
For fuxake...in or out?

In, for I am not a simple, weak minded c*nt.

SWv2
12-19-2016, 04:34 PM

Why do you associate those who may like change with being weak minded?

Yesterday Once More
12-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Out. Enough groundhog day seasons. Even if we dip next season it will be worth it in the long run to replace the sterile old fraud

World's End Stella
12-19-2016, 04:40 PM

Maintaining the status quo is the option that requires very little actual thinking and virtually no risk, Monty.

There is plenty of evidence which indicates that the manager is under-performing. It's much harder to ignore the emotional aspect of change, understand the associated risk and come to the conclusion that it's a sensible decision.

I'm still In, BTW.

Sir C
12-19-2016, 04:55 PM

Could it be that they use terms like'senile old fraud'?

Monty92
12-19-2016, 04:56 PM

Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas.

Monty92
12-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Maintaining the status quo is the option that requires very little actual thinking and virtually no risk, Monty.

There is plenty of evidence which indicates that the manager is under-performing. It's much harder to ignore the emotional aspect of change, understand the associated risk and come to the conclusion that it's a sensible decision.

I'm still In, BTW.

I guess we're different kinds of Wemainers then.

Wemainers....quite like that.

12-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas.

I struggle to imagine a more succinct description of yourself M - well done:-)

SWv2
12-19-2016, 04:59 PM

Talking *******s is not an answer.

SWv2
12-19-2016, 05:00 PM
Could it be that they use terms like'senile old fraud'?

Some may do so, others not.

There would be an equal amount of ****ing eejits on both sides of the question. People on the other side who may utter such meaningless ****e as "Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas".

redgunamo
12-19-2016, 05:02 PM

I'm not sure we're allowed to say that sort of thing anymore. The lads on Arsenal Fan television are clearly the club's favourite people nowadays. All that money, all those match tickets, season tickets and replica tat, such a tangible and visible internet presence.

They are far more important and relevant than us here, for instance; they pay Mesut's (and Arsene's) wages.

Sir C
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Some may do so, others not.

There would be an equal amount of ****ing eejits on both sides of the question. People on the other side who may utter such meaningless ****e as "Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas".

There is no need to swear. Must you swear? It's ugly. Surely there is enough ugliness in the world without exacerbating the situation with a constant stream of verbal filth?

Honestly.

IUFG
12-19-2016, 05:14 PM
talking of weak minded ****s, we do seem to have more than a fair share in our squard.

When Wenger goes, shirley Diego Simeone is the man for us?

Out, btw :vsign:

SWv2
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM
There is no need to swear. Must you swear? It's ugly. Surely there is enough ugliness in the world without exacerbating the situation with a constant stream of verbal filth?

Honestly.

Stop oppressing me.

Monty92
12-19-2016, 05:18 PM
I struggle to imagine a more succinct description of yourself M - well done:-)

Could you point me to your most recent post that you would consider provides a rational, substantive critique of why Wenger should leave? No rush....

World's End Stella
12-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Could you point me to your most recent post that you would consider provides a rational, substantive critique of why Wenger should leave? No rush....

Could you do the same for one that explains why he should stay?

While I'm In for now, I would be the first to admit that my desire to see him stay and succeed is based more on emotion than a rational analysis.

The rational view is for him to leave at the end of this season, I think.

12-19-2016, 05:38 PM

I am reluctant to enter a discourse of this nature until we have unequivocal definitions of the terms rational an substantive.

In the meantime, didn't I tell ya he's a useless old Clueso sounding senile french c unt?

Mo Britain less Europe
12-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Inininininin

CrossGun
12-20-2016, 07:03 PM
shirley Diego Simeone is the man for us?

Simeone will go to Inter.

Wenger in!