PDA

View Full Version : With all these nonces in the past I am beginning to feel left out.

Pat Vegas
12-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Does those creepy uncles who tickle you a bit too much count?

not in rude places but just excessive.

Maravilloso Marvo
12-15-2016, 01:49 PM
I must admit I have started to have a few moments where I have questioned why nobody ever touched me. Was I not good enough for the nonces? At least you got over tickled by your "uncle". It does seem as though I am in the minority in having a childhood with no abuse.

Burney
12-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Does those creepy uncles who tickle you a bit too much count?

not in rude places but just excessive.

I had a teacher cuddle me 'to keep warm' rather too enthusiastically on a chair lift while on a school skiing trip. Oh, and there was the other one who used to 'check we'd showered properly', but other than those minor incidents, I grew up in the noncetastic 70s and 80s pretty much un-fiddled :-(

Sir C
12-15-2016, 02:32 PM
I had a teacher cuddle me 'to keep warm' rather too enthusiastically on a chair lift while on a school skiing trip. Oh, and there was the other one who used to 'check we'd showered properly', but other than those minor incidents, I grew up in the noncetastic 70s and 80s pretty much un-fiddled :-(

This 'checking you'd showered properly'. Did it involve rolling and unrolling the foreskin rapidly?

Viva Prat Vegas
12-15-2016, 02:33 PM

Did Barry the nonce Bueno flick your private parts ?

Burney
12-15-2016, 02:39 PM
This 'checking you'd showered properly'. Did it involve rolling and unrolling the foreskin rapidly?

No. We used to just have to stand naked briefly with our arms in the air and do a quick twirl for inspection while he eyed us hungrily. No touching was involved.

SWv2
12-15-2016, 02:39 PM

Similar scenario in my mid 80s educational voyage, a form teacher who took it upon himself to make sure we showered properly.

Also made himself liked by handing out free cigarettes and on the odd occasion booze.

Now this lad was a Christian Brother so quite clearly (in hindsight) a nonce but to the best of my knowledge he never touched a pupil’s ***** nor buggered them for kicks.

Burney
12-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Similar scenario in my mid 80s educational voyage, a form teacher who took it upon himself to make sure we showered properly.

Also made himself liked by handing out free cigarettes and on the odd occasion booze.

Now this lad was a Christian Brother so quite clearly (in hindsight) a nonce but to the best of my knowledge he never touched a pupil’s ***** nor buggered them for kicks.

Yes. It's sort of hard to explain these days that you kind of knew certain chaps were that way inclined, but that most of them didn't feel as though they represented any particular threat.

Sir C
12-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Yes. It's sort of hard to explain these days that you kind of knew certain chaps were that way inclined, but that most of them didn't feel as though they represented any particular threat.

:nod: 'Blob' Shuttleworth, for example, used to touch a chap's bottom with the flat of his hand, given half a chance. I suppose that today it would be classed as sexual assault, but it didn't seem like an assault. It felt like Blob's little pecadillo which one avoided if at all possible. Nothing to get a chap excited, in therapy, or even arrested.

Burney
12-15-2016, 02:56 PM
:nod: 'Blob' Shuttleworth, for example, used to touch a chap's bottom with the flat of his hand, given half a chance. I suppose that today it would be classed as sexual assault, but it didn't seem like an assault. It felt like Blob's little pecadillo which one avoided if at all possible. Nothing to get a chap excited, in therapy, or even arrested.

No. I can't say I ever felt threatened by any of this. Or even particularly uncomfortable. It's a considerable leap from someone touching your bottom or looking at you naked to buggering you - logistically, if nothing else.

Sir C
12-15-2016, 02:59 PM
No. I can't say I ever felt threatened by any of this. Or even particularly uncomfortable. It's a considerable leap from someone touching your bottom or looking at you naked to buggering you - logistically, if nothing else.

Yes, I'm afraid the rule is going to have to be, 'No Bleeding Ring, No Assault Charge.'

Ash
12-15-2016, 03:01 PM

A teacher at my school used to 'bend boys up in the library'. We'd see him cuddling his prey and he would glare out and we'd all go "Eeeeewwww". Unbelievable stuff.

Burney
12-15-2016, 03:07 PM
A teacher at my school used to 'bend boys up in the library'. We'd see him cuddling his prey and he would glare out and we'd all go "Eeeeewwww". Unbelievable stuff.

'Bend boys up'? I'm thoroughly confused by this terminology, I must admit.

Besides, I have it on good authority that this sort of thing only happens in public school.

Pat Vegas
12-15-2016, 03:07 PM

You know what at school they didn't let us take showers.

So after playing football or rugby we had to go round muddy all day. this is very odd

IUFG
12-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Yes, we had a PE teacher who liked to check the same.

Rugby Union player iirc. Says it all imo.

Burney
12-15-2016, 03:13 PM
You know what at school they didn't let us take showers.

So after playing football or rugby we had to go round muddy all day. this is very odd

Seems to be the norm these days. I was shocked to discover my stepson's football team don't shower after games and go home in their kit and then shower. Very odd.

And, if we have any kids under 18 playing with us at cricket, they're not allowed by law to shower with the rest of us. Although, given that one of our player's favourite game in the showers involves blocking the shower room exit, bending over and demanding we inspect his anus and declare it 'Clean as a whistle' before allowing us out, that's probably for the best. :-\

Pat Vegas
12-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Seems to be the norm these days. I was shocked to discover my stepson's football team don't shower after games and go home in their kit and then shower. Very odd.

And, if we have any kids under 18 playing with us at cricket, they're not allowed by law to shower with the rest of us. Although, given that one of our player's favourite game in the showers involves blocking the shower room exit, bending over and demanding we inspect his anus and declare it 'Clean as a whistle' before allowing us out, that's probably for the best. :-\

And on the flip side we had to get changed on the coach on the way to the pitch in those blue ILEA buses.

I am sure they wouldn't allow that these days.