PDA

View Full Version : So it's looking like Rolf is pretty much certain to die in nick.

Burney
12-15-2016, 11:55 AM
He'll stand trial via video link from prison for an alleged string of historic sex attacks dating back 45 years, apparently.

Not quite sure how I feel about that, tbh. :-\

Sir C
12-15-2016, 11:56 AM
He'll stand trial via video link from prison for an alleged string of historic sex attacks dating back 45 years, apparently.

Blimey. How do you prove someone groped your knee 45 years ago?

Burney
12-15-2016, 11:58 AM
Blimey. How do you prove someone groped your knee 45 years ago?

I have wondered about the standard of evidence being presented in these cases, I must admit. One assumes they aren't just taking the victims' word for it, at least.

Or are you talking about your particular case? Did Rolf touch you? :-(

Pat Vegas
12-15-2016, 12:03 PM

Look at these evil masterminds

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3796713.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/Rolf-Harris-and-Jimmy-Savile-sharing-a-joke-together-as-Harris-drew-a-portrait-of-Savile.jpg

Sir C
12-15-2016, 12:03 PM
I have wondered about the standard of evidence being presented in these cases, I must admit. One assumes they aren't just taking the victims' word for it, at least.

Or are you talking about your particular case? Did Rolf touch you? :-(

I suppose he must have touched me when I sat on his lap and blew down his didgeridoo. I can't say the experience did me any lasting harm though.

Burney
12-15-2016, 12:06 PM
Look at these evil masterminds

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3796713.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/Rolf-Harris-and-Jimmy-Savile-sharing-a-joke-together-as-Harris-drew-a-portrait-of-Savile.jpg

Jimmy had "How's about that, then?" What did Rolf say?

Sir C
12-15-2016, 12:11 PM

"Cin you till what ut uz yit?" But he was more Australian than Kiwi.

Pat Vegas
12-15-2016, 12:12 PM

Hmm. He was full of weird noises and expressions. I never liked him, from that weird drop noise he used to make flicking his cheek and that restless noise when he was drawing. And a stupid drumroll thing he did at the end of Rolfs cartoon club.

The colonel saunders looking, extra leg, animal hospital presenting, sexual assaulting, Ozcund.

speaking of Oz. Whatever happened to Clive James.
or Margarita Pracatan

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
12-15-2016, 12:13 PM

Whilst painting one of his large and rather ingenious pictures he would frequently pause and cheerfully inquire of his audience "D'ya like it?"

I expect he would say the same to whichever hapless child he was noncing.

Burney
12-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Hmm. He was full of weird noises and expressions. I never liked him, from that weird drop noise he used to make flicking his cheek and that restless noise when he was drawing. And a stupid drumroll thing he did at the end of Rolfs cartoon club.

The colonel saunders looking, extra leg, animal hospital presenting, sexual assaulting, Ozcund.

speaking of Oz. Whatever happened to Clive James.
or Margarita Pracatan

Clive James keeps writing maudlin columns in The Guardian about how he's dying, but he's been at it for about three fücking years now, so everyone's patience with this schtick is wearing a bit thin, frankly.

Burney
12-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Whilst painting one of his large and rather ingenious pictures he would frequently pause and cheerfully inquire of his audience "D'ya like it?"

I expect he would say the same to whichever hapless child he was noncing.

I assume he would also do that weird rhythmic breathy thing while thrusting away. Possibly interspersed with a bit of tuneless humming.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
12-15-2016, 12:36 PM
I assume he would also do that weird rhythmic breathy thing while thrusting away. Possibly interspersed with a bit of tuneless humming.

I never thought of him as a thrusty penetrative kind of nonce. More the surreptitious, strokey fiddly type. Please don't destroy what small vestige of love I have remaining for Rolfie :-(

Ash
12-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Clive James keeps writing maudlin columns in The Guardian about how he's dying, but he's been at it for about three fücking years now, so everyone's patience with this schtick is wearing a bit thin, frankly.

Still worth including in a dead pool though, I expect.

Tony C
12-16-2016, 08:46 AM
You can 20/1 he dies before the end of the year GMT time and 10/1 before the end of next year GMT time.

If you want a specific month I'll hook u up....just ask.

by the way....might be worth ringing up Ladbrokes and asking them for a price on when he'll die - just to see what their reaction will be...will they make you an offer or will they deem it too insensitive??