PDA

View Full Version : For fúck's sake.

Sir C
12-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Bavarian wánkers.

Monty92
12-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Bavarian wánkers.

Stupid c*nt Wanger should have thrown the Basel game given that Real and Bayern were likely to finish second.

Sir C
12-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Stupid c*nt Wanger should have thrown the Basel game given that Real and Bayern were likely to finish second.

Yes, although PSG have just drawn Barcelona...

HomerJ
12-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Just to get Barcelona?

Monty92
12-12-2016, 11:23 AM

Sorry, I was parodying a thick cancer-deserving c*nt

PSRB
12-12-2016, 01:14 PM

Clearly our group had the hot balls, just to ensure we got a shocker

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
12-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Sorry, I was parodying a thick cancer-deserving c*nt

Thas' alright mate. C pretended not to spot your parody as he was parodying a big dutch-irish oaf (who drinks too much).

Sir C
12-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Thas' alright mate. C pretended not to spot your parody as he was parodying a big dutch-irish oaf (who drinks too much).

I'm pretty much 100% Irish now, h. Got me a sweet Irish passport so that I can retire to France when all the other British slobs have been kicked out. There's going to be some cheap properties going in Provence, mark my words :shrood:

Ash
12-12-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm pretty much 100% Irish now, h. Got me a sweet Irish passport so that I can retire to France when all the other British slobs have been kicked out. There's going to be some cheap properties going in Provence, mark my words :shrood:

Planning to retire soon? I wouldn't bet on the long term future of the EU, tbh.

Sir C
12-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Planning to retire soon? I wouldn't bet on the long term future of the EU, tbh.

Oh yes, at my current rate of saving I should be able to stop working by Augusr or September of 2059 :-(

Imagine what those properties will cost when the EU has collapsed and the Euro is 12 to the pound :cloud9:

12-12-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty much 100% Irish now

Just returned from an eight week stint n County Clare. The irish are the sanest people on the planet and I am teetering on the brink of upping sticks and relocating there.

In a bar in Ennis one Friday I had just popped in for a single Guinness on the way home, didn't know a soul in there, but ended up wobbling out at 2.00 in the morning schteamed! At one point there was me and about 30 paddies of all ages between 20 and 60, arm in arm, bellowing out The Cranberries' Zombie... Only in Ireland

Sir C
12-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Just returned from an eight week stint n County Clare. The irish are the sanest people on the planet and I am teetering on the brink of upping sticks and relocating there.

In a bar in Ennis one Friday I had just popped in for a single Guinness on the way home, didn't know a soul in there, but ended up wobbling out at 2.00 in the morning schteamed! At one point there was me and about 30 paddies of all ages between 20 and 60, arm in arm, bellowing out The Cranberries' Zombie... Only in Ireland

Yes, a grand bunch of lads, they love the craic, spending all their wages on Guinness on Friday night, then going home, pissing in the wardrobe and leathering the missus. Then it's off down Harrods with a bag o' Semtex.

Lols to be sure, to be sure.

12-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Yes, a grand bunch of lads, they love the craic, spending all their wages on Guinness on Friday night, then going home, pissing in the wardrobe and leathering the missus. Then it's off down Harrods with a bag o' Semtex.

Lols to be sure, to be sure.

And now a somewhat acutely observed parody of an ill informed racist bore. Top work C!

Sir C
12-12-2016, 02:39 PM
And now a somewhat acutely observed parody of an ill informed racist bore. Top work C!

Ill-informed?

Ash
12-12-2016, 02:44 PM
pissing in the wardrobe

We've all done that, or something similar, tbf.

12-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Ill-informed?

The brave and illustrious soldiers of the IRA are known to favour the old fashioned fertiliser bomb over Semtex.

Ash
12-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Oh yes, at my current rate of saving I should be able to stop working by Augusr or September of 2059 :-(

This is why drinking and smoking is so important imo. Can't be going around still having to make a crust when the bladder and the eyesight have completely gone.