PDA

View Full Version : Bit lucky really.

Ash
12-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Grant Shackleton could easily have gone for that elbow, and then it's one down and ten men. Just as well the ref left his cards at home.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Grant Shackleton could easily have gone for that elbow, and then it's one down and ten men. Just as well the ref left his cards at home.
And Oezil was offside.

Sir C
12-12-2016, 10:32 AM

I wondr if Charlie Adam will get nailed for the stamp. The gif I saw on tinternet wasn't pretty at all, but MotD didn'tr mention it.

World's End Stella
12-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Meh, you could argue it was a foul and a pen but it was never, ever violent conduct.

That Welsh midget ducked his head into Xhaka's arm as they ran into each other as much as anything else. Had Xhaka got a touch on the ball I'm not convinced it was even a foul.

SWv2
12-12-2016, 10:40 AM
I wondr if Charlie Adam will get nailed for the stamp. The gif I saw on tinternet wasn't pretty at all, but MotD didn'tr mention it.

Indeed, quite disappointed by their non-reference to the incident. I suppose they don’t want to be seen to court controversy.

He’s a nasty wee Scotch ******* all the same.

Sir C
12-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Indeed, quite disappointed by their non-reference to the incident. I suppose they don’t want to be seen to court controversy.

He’s a nasty wee Scotch ******* all the same.

Not sure about the wee, to be honest. He looks like he's carrying quite the load of timber.

Not that any of it matters, now we hear that Ozil, Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain are off, we might as well pack it in.

SWv2
12-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Not sure about the wee, to be honest. He looks like he's carrying quite the load of timber.

Not that any of it matters, now we hear that Ozil, Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain are off, we might as well pack it in.

The history of the football club is chequered with great players leaving yet we always move on.

In summary, grow a pair you Dutch bender.

p.s. I would be a little upset if Ozil went.

Ash
12-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Meh, you could argue it was a foul and a pen but it was never, ever violent conduct.

That Welsh midget ducked his head into Xhaka's arm as they ran into each other as much as anything else. Had Xhaka got a touch on the ball I'm not convinced it was even a foul.

Fair enough it wasn't violent conduct, but what was his elbow doing up there, jabbing the fellow in the heed?