PDA

View Full Version : Great ball, Ox. Sorry to have doubted you and wanting you gone. I was wrong and I

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-10-2016, 04:12 PM
hope you have a long and very successful career with us.

How many has Ozil scored now? It's already the most he's ever scored in a season anywhere.

Again, sorry Ox. Should never have doubted you. {Though you have looked a different player since you scored that goal in the EFL. Guess it was just confidence.}

redgunamo
12-10-2016, 04:13 PM
hope you have a long and very successful career with us.

How many has Ozil scored now? It's already the most he's ever scored in a season anywhere.

Again, sorry Ox. Should never have doubted you. {Though you have looked a different player since you scored that goal in the EFL. Guess it was just confidence.}

Yes, I enjoyed that goal. Very nice.

PSRB
12-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Yes, I enjoyed that goal. Very nice.

Don't think Ozil has had anywhere near enough credit for that finish, not easy at all

Monty92
12-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Don't think Ozil has had anywhere near enough credit for that finish, not easy at all

Has anyone made the comparison with Van Persie's more divey version during the last World Cup?

SWv2
12-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Has anyone made the comparison with Van Persie's more divey version during the last World Cup?

Not that I have seen but then few see and understand the game as you do.

12-12-2016, 01:28 PM

Yeah. Someone did somewhere. It was beautifully done.

What I also liked was Ox's pass. Sanchez was in the middle and pointed where he wanted the ball but then fell over so Ozil from the right pointed where he wanted and ran while still pointing. Ox put it exactly where he wanted it, waiting while still making sure Ozil was onside and it was a peach of a ball.

The sort that Ozil and Alexis do all the time to much acclaim.

That cünt Myles Palmer even said it was Alexis who played the pass.

When we win, we just get a paragraph where he says who scored and then talks about all the other games in detail. He only talks about us when we lose or draw.

All the WengerOuters are really pissed off that we're doing so well.

Still, if we go out to Bayern on away goals or something, I'm sure they'll moan again and want him sacked.

Ash
12-12-2016, 01:33 PM
That cünt Myles Palmer even said it was Alexis who played the pass.

You still read his crap?

Pat Vegas
12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
You still read his crap?

:hehe: I thought we had gone into a time machine.

Luis Anaconda
12-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Mate of mine did

World's End Stella
12-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Not that I have seen but then few see and understand the game as you do.

My 13 year old son did the moment he saw it.

Luis Anaconda
12-12-2016, 03:15 PM
My 13 year old son did the moment he saw it. Must get his brains from his mother

12-12-2016, 05:43 PM
You still read his crap?

It's basically to see how he's trying to square his WengerOutism with the fact we came top of our group and that we're in 2nd place, unbeaten since that first game with Holding and Chambers at the back.

I also read the Online Gooner comments before the stoke game. They were all slagging off Feo saying he should be dropped cos he's playing **** but won't be cos he's AW's baby.

He'd scored 9 goals before that game and they don't seem to realise that his goal drought (which it really wasn't) coincided with Hector being out.

AW always has one FB attack and the other sit back. That's why when Gabby was playing RB, Monreal and Gibbs could bomb forward and they made loads of goals down our left hand side.

Hector was on the pitch for ten mins before he made a goal for "Wally" as they call Feo.

That's why he likes Iwobi on the left - cos he drops deeper between the lines, while Feo can get forward with Hector being almost an old skool RMF behind him.

I actually think they get pissed off when we do and play so well. They've wanted AW replaced by whoever's flavour of the month for the last 3 years or more, without seeing how badly MU have done since Fergie left them with a title winning team.

I fail to see who could have done better. Pep, with all those petrodollars, is behind us ffs.

We've spent money and strengthened the first team and squad. We have Per and Welbz on long term injuries and have lost one of our best and most important players in Santi and yet we're doing pretty well imo. I'd love to see Lucas become a real option for out wide to come on. 5 goals and 3 assists in 5 starts and 3 subs.

What manager could have done better?

Ash
12-12-2016, 05:46 PM
What manager could have done better?

Insert flavour of the month here.

12-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Insert flavour of the month here.

Bingo.

Who is flavour of the month nowadays, btw?

Jose, Pep and Klopp are all doing worse than us. They used to want Koeman and Martinez who are both doing not too well.

If AW was at another club, and was playing beautiful football, in 2nd place, top of CL group, most goals scored, solid defence etc, he'd be flavour of the month and they'd want us to sign him.

But who is it nowadays?